Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

$10 A Day With A Premium App That Does All My Designs In Just Two Minutes* - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / $10 A Day With A Premium App That Does All My Designs In Just Two Minutes* (193 Views)

How I Make An Average Of $50 Weekly Spending Two Minutes Designing / Discover How U Can Turn #42,900 Into #300,000 In Just Two Months / Oil Will Crash To $10 A Barrel With Electric Vehicle Revolution, Strategist Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$10 A Day With A Premium App That Does All My Designs In Just Two Minutes* by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
I have tried so many methods to make money online,but nothing has ever come as close to designing a picture in less than 2 minutes and getting $10 for it.

With about 500+ cartoon templates available for free,you could turn any picture into an amazing design that can be used as an avatar for your clients.

So what if you could place your hands on this amazing too right now,how do you get clients??

That's easy!!!

Check out this my Twitter chats below

It's easy,isn't it?

All I have to do is ask them if they would love to have to have their profile pictures transformed to an amazing picture like the example I sent them...

But before I tell you how I get clients through Twitter,let me tell you how I got clients through WhatsApp.

You're probably thinking I made on sample and displayed it on my WhatsApp status or Facebook timeline to get people to show interest,right?

WRONG

Though that would work BUT I've got some other approach for you AND its Easy Peasy!

See what I did...

I sat down,thought about some influential persons I have on social media,WhatsApp especially.

I tried this method with Twitter and it worked

Now if you don't know how to use Twitter,I will be giving you a free guide to which you can turn Twitter into a freelancing app and use it for profit rather than catching fun.

You want to know the funniest thing?

This is the guide I got for N10,000 by Abdul Qawiyy himself,the boss who makes so much money through Twitter in Nigeria..

With my knowledge in Twitter and my graphics design skills,I built my influence and followers and then sold my graphics design skills.

A wise man once said "It is not what you don't have that limits you. It is what you have but don't know how to use. </Digress>

If you buy this app for N1,000 right now,you get these bonuses.

-Ultimate Guide to creating digital products

✅Introduction To WordPress(Length=11:42)

✅Getting Started With WordPress(Length=9:39)

✅Basic Search Engine Optimization (Length=27:28)

✅WordPress Settings(Length=10:19)

✅How To Install And Activate Plugins(Length=19:55)

✅How To Create Users(Length=7:44)

✅Working With Themes,Menu And Widgets(Length=36:59)

✅How To Create A Page(Length=5:19)

✅How To Create A Post (Length=23:10)

✅How To Design Professional Websites With Elementor(Length=1:38:56)

✅Installing Elementor Plugins (Length=11:02)

✅How To Create A Landing Page(Length=27:27)

Can N1,000 do something profitable for you right now?

C'mon! I just showed you a hack that works.

If you get eyes,you fit apply that method to any other stuff wey fit fetch you money sharply.

See you at the top

Contact;

Facebook- Ojediran Ayomide Theophilus

WhatsApp 07051498424

Twitter Ojediran_Ayo

(1) (Reply)

Delan’s Exchange. / Means Out Of Poverty / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker Ina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.