Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN (3658 Views)

UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack / John Enenche Counters United Nations’ Claim Of 110 Farmers Killed In Borno' / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Manab: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
110 innocent people who their sin was to go get something to feed their family.

Is.lam seriously need Reformation or proper envagelization. I don't mean they should join Christianity. I mean the have a second look on their teachings.

Truth is that every Muslim who refuses to see other people belief as pleasing to God is a strong potential terrorist. And you have too many of them in the north. Many in Arab countries. I have only seen tolerant Yoruba Muslims.

Still so many dysfunctional teachings. Alcohol is bad but many are tramadol addicts in the north. One man many wives and too many children he cannot carter for. Everyday at mosques, preachers concentrate on calling out sinners and telling the congregation why they are condemned and deserve death here on earth and hell. 90% of time teaching how Christians have derailed and not following their bible. I met many of them in the north and would always shake my head.

The north is a growing trouble that will consume it and it does not know. Their saving grace so far is the south. If not, their cases would have been going on at UN like Syria, Libya and Somalia.

And for me. This is really a big shame.
reform Christianity first deir are also murderer s rapist devils and terrorist nonsense.
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Sibrah: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
All these people trying to sensetionalise this news to give the north a bad name because of Buhari.
This defence you are putting up is what allowed BH to mature.

It may interest u to know that police and soldier brutality led to massive sympathy for BH around 2010. Same northerners protested continuation of what created BH terrorists just to oppose the south and stand with Buhari.
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Fahdiga(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
blacknp:
Shut up whiner, go and join the army since the insurgency is a money making venture, & play your role as a citizen.
Are you saying that the military is not compromised. why haven't Nigerian government won the war against insurgency. you are an enemy of the state reason you are trying to suppress the truth from me

1 Like

Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Ojiofor: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bubu will reward Shakau and his boko boys for job well done.
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Iykopee:
Where are the families of the people totalling 110 to identify their dead bodies?

They want to discredit Mr presidents administration with fake news. This is handiwork of Nnamdi kanu and Ipob miscreants. Sai baba
Watch how they will misunderstand your sarcasm and call for your head.

I had expected to see Northerners protesting before the news ever made it to the media but no, our brother is the President.
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fabricated news . Is not possible where are their relatives . Let's hear from them First or else is fake news.
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by jodeci(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news,North is peaceful.
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by samuelchimmy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
All these people trying to sensetionalise this news to give the north a bad name because of Buhari.
your statement is laughable and says much about your iq...
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by afroxyz: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mods would not send this one to front page
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Sagay212: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2020
This is what you get when you practice nepotism instead to appointing qualified people. You park all the huasa/fulani people in your govt and even when you can see how incompetent they are, you refuse to sack them because they are your people
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by wingmanIII: 3:11am On Nov 30, 2020
Imagine if GEJ was in power. They would have organised 50 million people March to aso rock.
Fake country
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Shut up

1 Like

Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:18am On Nov 30, 2020
AkuYAY:
110 farmers killed in Borno rice field attack, not 43 -UN

YBTC News-The UN humanitarian coordinator in Nigeria, Edward Kallon, on Sunday said at least 110 people died in the Boko Haram attack on Borno rice farmers on Saturday.

In the wake of the attack, 43 bodies were found decapitated by the terrorists, and many other farmers were reported missing.

But the UN official said in a statement that: “At least 110 civilians were ruthlessly killed and many others were wounded in this attack.” “The incident is the most violent direct attack against innocent civilians this year.

I call for the perpetrators of this heinous and senseless act to be brought to justice.”

The bloodletting took place in the village of Koshobe near the main city of Maiduguri, with assailants targeting farmers on rice fields.

Borno Governor Babagana Umara Zulum attended the burial on Sunday in the nearby village of Zabarmari of 43 bodies recovered on Saturday, saying the toll could rise after search operations resumed. The assailants tied up the agricultural workers and slit their throats, according to a pro-government anti-jihadist militia.

The victims were among labourers from Sokoto state in northwestern Nigeria, roughly 1,000 kilometers (600 miles) away, who had traveled to the northeast to find work, it said. Six were wounded in the attack and eight remained missing as of Saturday.

Read the full story here: https://ybtcnews.com/110-farmers-killed-in-borno-rice-field-attack-not-43-un/

This is not cool. Very cruel. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:19am On Nov 30, 2020
XANDERO85:

As they’re cutting his neck like sallah ram, he’ll be yelling ‘fake knife...fake cutting’ until they get to the jugular them he’ll shout ‘oh shit....it’s real’! shocked But by then it’ll be too late! sad

Smh
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Guys, check this out.

The victims were among labourers from Sokoto state in northwestern Nigeria, roughly 1,000 kilometers (600 miles) away, who had traveled to the northeast to find work , it said. Six were wounded in the attack and eight remained missing as of Saturday.
Sokoto has a very poor production market if people had to travel to a hot zone to find work. What is sokoto doing with mobthly allocation?

First, what does sokoto produce?
Second, why has it not create production market?

The ones that dont end up in maiduguri have ended up as okada riders in South. If those ruling sokoto have zero knowledge how to manage a state, how can they manage 36 states as president of nigeria?

#CreateFederationofSouth
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by bencr7: 3:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
pple like u with ur reasons and thinking that show d killing will continue, Buhari is d one making is name look bad, he don't hv a plan defeat boko haram but continue releasing them to d public in d same north saying they are repented that why boko boy continue killing becuz they know if they are caught or arrest whether dey die or not d government will still release them calling them so called repented terrorist.
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by ludd2018: 4:13am On Nov 30, 2020
If it was a southerner in power the north would be saying that he was to deplete the population of the north like alleged during Gej regime
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Myhusband(m): 4:33am On Nov 30, 2020
in Arrewa's voice Buhari is 1000 better than GEj because no more bombing in abuja, kano and Kaduna BHT are just killing but no more bombing

to think Arrewa claimed to be a future politician amuse me, like you want to change the ideology how Northerners reason but you're not above their reasoning state, how do you intend to achieved that height?

I like the guy though but he need to set his priority rights because your people normalise abnormality doesn't mean you should buy their retrogressive ideas, I'm not wishing Northerners bad but my wishing them good will change nothing if they aren't reoriented about life and its value
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by FanOfMyself: 6:04am On Nov 30, 2020
EMMY76:
This means that they are all hausa/fulanis not kanuris as speculated?
My major concern is whether they are christains or muslims? Because muslims were happy when BH were targeting only christains
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by Herbephe1(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2020
pathetic!!
Re: 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN by DennisEche(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
lilfreezy:
Buhari is working. Sai baba till 2057
WHY IS HE LOOKING SO FAT

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA WAR: Throwback Of Nigerian Women In Lagos, Waiting To Enlist In The Army / VIDEO ;Here's The Moment Apapa's Cap Was Removed & Thrown Away / What I Will Do, If Tinubu Gets Sworn In As President - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.