Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Banks To Recover Their Losses From You!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks To Recover Their Losses From You!!! (230 Views)

Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses / Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks To Recover Their Losses From You!!! by zedegit: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Banks have made numerous losses this period from end SARS, Covid and other losses.

They have set out to recover it and Drew their first blood from my account. How?

They ensure that you have failed internet banking transactions. It has never been this bad.

I made a deposit of #1000 triple times which failed but my bank charged me #1700 for it.

Tomorrow could be your turn.

Stop all internet banking transactions. You have been informed!
Re: Banks To Recover Their Losses From You!!! by SKhanmi: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Explicit details please,
What bank?
Which app?
Have you complained & the results?
Re: Banks To Recover Their Losses From You!!! by zedegit: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
SKhanmi:
Explicit details please,
What bank?
Which app?
Have you complained & the results?

It's a general policy for all banks to charge you for failed internet transactions. if you think it's false alarm just know that you were given a heads-up.

It's not an app but internet banking that requires supplying bank details on a website.

It also works when you use short code to recharge phone. It failed me for the first time too and I was debited.
Re: Banks To Recover Their Losses From You!!! by SKhanmi: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
zedegit:

It's a general policy for all banks to charge you for failed internet transactions. if you think it's false alarm just know that you were given a heads-up.

It's not an app but internet banking that requires supplying bank details on a website.

It also works when you use short code to recharge phone. It failed me for the first time too and I was debited.

Oga calm down, We all heard the news. You still haven't mentioned the bank? There's a reason I asked. Some banks are more subtle in robbing their customers while some like Access doesn't care. I do a lot of internet based transactions and I can tell you it varies from bank to bank. 3times! There are some banks I will Never touch with a long pole, E get why

1 Like

Re: Banks To Recover Their Losses From You!!! by zedegit: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2020
First bank is the bank and they will wait until it accumulates to thousands of naira before taking it.

Very wicked bank. angry

According to them, they charge #10 for every time you use their short codes but they will never tell you.

That's why they force it down to their new and gullible customers immediately they open account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account For Sale / 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow For Urgent Sale In Abuja 10m (NEGOTIABLE) / Current Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.