Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) (57725 Views)

Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Under Investigation For Wearing Russian Army Symbol / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by wman(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Same thing they did for Michael Jackson's doctor
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Doctors have no power over life!
Doctors cannot give life!
Doctors cannot Manfacture or create life
Only GOD can do that!
Make una Free the Man!
MOG spack pidgin 2day!

9th wonders of d world!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by NightFood: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na wa o, wahala for doctors wey dey take care of celebrities o
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Ah God! This post just gave me goose pimples.
VICTIM OF NEGLIGENCE?
My Mum came to my mind.
Keep resting Mum!
That space is still very empty!

Sorry for your loss
Can I hear your story?
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2020
The media has over sensationalised this case as usual, ofcus a celebrity is involved but this typifies the risk and scrutiny associated with the medical profession.
If any patient dies under your care and the family is not comfortable with the circumstances surrounding the death, it goes to the coroner (investigative panel). And trust me, every word written down, every decision made and every tablet prescribed would be flipped over looking for faults.
Without doubt, this is only applicable in saber climes, not in Nigeria.

Sorry for your loss @ayantoyeopeyem
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Lifesnatcher(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2020
I don't know pele and maradona who is the greatest, we have been debating over this for a long time now,this is what you actually get from hard drugs.
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by OyinO: 1:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Doctors have no power over life! Doctors cannot give life! Doctors cannot Manfacture or create life Only GOD can do that! Make una Free the Man!
You need serious help.
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Free the man jor. We love Maradona but he was a life long drug addict and substance abuser. It was only a matter of time before his heart had enough. Only surprise is that he lived to 60!!
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by whirlout: 2:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Doctors have no power over life!
Doctors cannot give life!
Doctors cannot Manfacture or create life
Only GOD can do that!
Make una Free the Man!

People like you and these kind of nonsense is why the country is viewed as a shi.thole. Imagine the rubbish you just typed. You think every county is like Nigeria where a doctor can decapitate a new born baby during delivery and never made to face the law but rather we are so quick to say it is the will of God. Doctors have an oath of office and if nothing at all, it has to be investigated to be certain they did all within their capacity to uphold that oath in this case, doing all possible to save the dude's life. I 'll say that becos it is Maradona, it is probably getting serious attention but nonetheless, it still has to be looked into.
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by favour32(m): 3:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Ah God! This post just gave me goose pimples.
VICTIM OF NEGLIGENCE?
My Mum came to my mind.
Keep resting Mum!
That space is still very empty!
B
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by chinaka98295: 5:06am On Nov 30, 2020
That Rude daughter of his that can not be submissive to Kun Aguero before he divorced her I'm sure she will not know how to cook n who knows she may have the first bitter puna ever
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by EmperorFred: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Kingproy:
Who missed me
Welcome, do giveaway
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by thaoriginator: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

MOG spack pidgin 2day!

9th wonders of d world!

grin
Aahhh! Wonderful!

Where have you been sir?? cry
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by afadi2410: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2020
When you start abusing substance,you also start daily ritual of commiting suicide by instalment and if you fail to change,you only have yourself to blame.RIP Diego,you were a legend.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2020
glowingflame7:
Doctor that rides okada ke. Na him kill am.
smiles...
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2020
This does not make sense at all....Medical Associations around the world needs to do more to protect personal doctors of druggies and addicts. Druggies and addicts might need to do away with some level of confidentiality, so a neutral party can see what happens
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by manunitedbabes: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2020
angry the daughters need to be questioned perhaps good conscience has nothing to fear. And if I may ask? The two daughters are they doctors? And its just this month that the doctor has been attending to him?

Drugs and alcohol are very deadly . . . am a strong man , am a hero, am a legend na him one maradona player @60 died of drugs ohhhh grin
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2020
When the GOAT was abusing HERBS and drinking SAPELE-WATER, una no warn am.... Now highness don come kill the GOAT,.... una don begin to look for who to SCAPEGOAT....

Please and please, let the sleeping GOAT lie.q
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by dstar01(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2020
All I can say is live healthy and be content with whatever you have. Life is too short to live like you're never gonna die. Happy new week Nairalanders grin

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Prechy08(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2020
whalla de for doc wey the take care of celebrity ooo. them go soon make doctors run away from them each time they need attention.
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2020
EmperorFred:
Welcome, do giveaway

Werey dey disguise
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2020
oluwazoba25:
nobody

Wow you do
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by EmperorFred: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Kingproy:

Werey dey disguise
You de whine me ni?
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
EmperorFred:
You de whine me ni?

Oti ya werey
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
thaoriginator:
Aahhh! Wonderful!

Where have you been sir?? cry
I dey one corner since jez dey read una comments oo!

hw bodi?
cool
Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

I dey one corner since jez dey read una comments oo!

hw bodi?
cool
Okay! Nice one.

Body dey kampe.. Happy new month bro, more life in success..

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) by Djangote: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Osimhen Celebrates First Serie A Goal With #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.