Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Live Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Live Life (135 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Life by jonatoye(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Live Life

WORD FOR TODAY
Live life and don't let life live you. Be deliberate in living to please God through obedience to His word!!!************************************
Scriptural Reference
"But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified. (1Corinthians 9:27 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't let the situation of life dictate your actions but respond to all situations according to God's word for it. Joseph did not say "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" when he was tempted but rather disciplined himself and flee from sin according to God's Word. David did not lay his on King Saul who is desperately seeking to kill him because He remembered God's word which says "touch not my anointed."

Someone can be stealing funds placed in his disposal because he is earning little coupled with vast responsibility or unbridled ambition. A man may be indulging in adultery because the temptation is just irresistible. I don't know the reason you always give for your actions. Men of old could have given such but they lived their lives according to God's word and did not allow those situations to lead them to the path they never planned to go. Apostle Paul was tempted in many ways but he disciplined himself to fulfil his mandate.

Take charge of your destiny by denying yourself to have the life God wants to give you!

+ Are you living life or life is living you?

Lord! Give men the grace to deny myself and live to fulfil my mandate in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The situation of life will lead you to the path you never dreamed to go if you have not resolved to deny yourself in every bid to please God!!!

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Who Sells This Transparents Bag / Jessy Emerges Winner Of ‘help The Hard Worker’ Award Contest / 11-year-old Boy Shoots Himself During Zoom Class | Briefwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.