Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed (21069 Views)

LP House Of Assembly Candidate, Harrison Gwamnishu Attacked By Thugs In Delta / Olumide Oworu & His Campaign Team Attacked At Iponri, Surulere / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2020
ablejesus26:

It become hate speech when you project hate and division

its Evidential dat the Countries Unity is shaky but does it makes you a better person to project more negative
My people are also been marginalized does that mean that i should be hateful resentful and start doing the tribal shit no freaking way

shun tribalism
you are responsible to your feelings
Stop feeling insecure reading the truth
Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by ablejesus26(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

you are responsible to your feelings
Stop feeling insecure reading the truth

I aint feeling insecure about nothing it more about not engaging my mind in bullcrap

Shun tribalism and bigotry
Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by dstar01(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2020
This country is gradually moving towards anarchy, I'm worried. embarassed

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by ipobarethieves: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2020
lexy2014:

U said "if I call...", which means u didn't call. U just making up stories
Done with I.
Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2020
ablejesus26:

I aint feeling insecure about nothing it more about not engaging my mind in bullcrap

Shun tribalism and bigotry
Then stop forcing your bull crap mentality on ,my mention
Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2020
ablejesus26:

It become hate speech when you project hate and division

its Evidential dat the Countries Unity is shaky but does it makes you a better person to project more negative
My people are also been marginalized does that mean that i should be hateful resentful and start doing the tribal shit no freaking way

shun tribalism
Oh the unity is shaky ,cos it was build on fallacy
Stop dreaming ,abnitio ,there is no unity
The forced amalgamation was due to economic reasons,and not on equity,unity,peace or any progress
Don’t kill yourself over a British company called nigga area
Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by cokes4real: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2020
so sad...sorry for your lost but in Nigeria its all man for himself and God for all man.
Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by Kennyfancy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
OOzz:

I am suspecting the police. That guy has been giving it to them hot as of late - especially in Delta state. They see him as a thorn in their flesh.

Cc: NwanyiOgwashi
yes, that guy is the best human rights in South south
Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Hahahahha
You are just a learner when it comes to that aspect
Well
Remove asiwaju from that your moniker
Until you are well fed
Unless you are referring to
Asiwaju ndi igbo (smokers)
I dont have time for a back and forth argument with a bloody camel herder. Go back to zanfara and rescue your virgins in bandit captivity. Freak kaffir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) / #EndSARS Protesters Want To Join The Police — IGP Mohammed Adamu / LP Reacts As Police Seal Party's Secretariat In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.