Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

See The Cat And King Cobra Death Match That Happened In My Yard :VIDEO - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Cat And King Cobra Death Match That Happened In My Yard :VIDEO (412 Views)

Fatal Battle Between King Cobra And Giant Python Ends In Knots "Snake Battles" / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics / 16 Risky Mistakes Cat And Dog Owners Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Cat And King Cobra Death Match That Happened In My Yard :VIDEO by anoym: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
We all know cat to be very flexible and rumors says that they go wild we they get older but I'm very sure that you have never seen one real life. Well that's not news anymore because now you've got to watch this cat matching against a king cobra of all animal. see wild reflexes and attacks from both of them. the video is just a tap below-------

https://youtu.be/tKTJYpIx1Mkg

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Is It Good To Feed Dog With Fish Food / Adult Female Pitbull For Sale / 5 Months Plus Male Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.