|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,375 members, 7,285,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 February 2023 at 03:20 AM
Kwara State SUBEB Teacher's Recruitment Advertisement 2020/2021 / Nocturnus Security Limited Recruitment Bayelsa State Advertisement 2020 / Nocturnus Security Limited,yenagoa Office Recruitment July/august 2019 (2) (3) (4)
|Nocturnus Security Limited Recruitmement Advertisement 2020 by Vickram: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2020|
Nocturnus Security Limited is a fast-growing private security company located in Abuja.
Currently we are increasing our capacity in Abuja and its environs and would want candidates to apply for the various positions available.
Applicants must be energetic, enthusiastic, honest and brilliantly smart; and very ready to learn and work in a team.
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Job Title: Security Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. SECURITY MANAGER:
• Overseeing and managing the day to day operations of the company.
• Maximize sales, business development and network to develop new business from existing and new clients.
• Ensuring effective procedures and processes are in place to improve the overall productivity of the company.
• Being Accountable for managing and handling operational procedures and communication between business units, external and internal clients or as the case may be with the aim to achieve company's objectives.
• Analyse and create a plan for engaging the target market.
• Analyse the competition to create a plan for engagement.
2. Business & Development:
• Establishing new partnerships for the primary purpose of developing a striving community around the business.
• Overseeing and managing projects and products in development with the aim to meeting development deadlines, requirements and go-to-market strategies
• Initiates and manages relationships with partners.
• Strengthening existing and new accounts.
3. Finance and Team Management:
• Being Accountable for the performance of team members.
• Managing subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
• Ensuring that project milestones/goals are met while adhering to approved budgets and timelines.
• Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for the managing director.
4. Other Functions:
• Perform other duties as required to deliver exceptional service and to support business objectives.
• Adhere to all Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
Type: full time
B). Security Supervisor for immediately Employement.
We are looking for a smart, young and intelligent candidate for immediate employment.
Requirements for applicants:
Must have experience in the security industry.
Must have formal education at least O’Level/SSCE
Must have provide a disclosure with no criminal record.
The duties/tasks, and responsibilities include:
Monitor staff by patrolling with them
Assign work areas for officers to patrol
Protect the people and property
Conduct routine patrols with team
Look out for suspicious persons, vandalism or hazards
Respond to alarms and distress calls
Ensure all security systems, like the burglar alarms and CCTV are working properly.
Salary: 70k -90k capacity & experience
Type: full time
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and motivation letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the e-mail or submit hard copy of their CV’s and motivation letter at No 4 Odenna close off Libreville Street Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse 2 Abuja (080950126891)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88