Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! (10909 Views)

NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / Batch C Stream 2 Call Up Letter Is Out / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by yarimo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
ebenezar202I:
[s][/s] Shut up.
You're a northerner and a Hausa/fulani Muslim from Kebbi
today yarimo is from kebbi hausa/fulani, niger and tomorrow yarimo is from Borno or yarimo is a yoruba Christian only one person chaiiii grin grin
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by yarimo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
kenny160:
i served in kebbi too.. I really missed the state oo even, now
at first I didn't like the place, but gradually I was very comfortable with the environment grin grin. served in maiyama lga very closed to jega, which lga did you served ? grin
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by sparko1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
yarimo:
so you preferred cool environment where your mind is not at rest for a second to harsh environment and peacefulness

Bro I served in Kebbi State, there’s nothing fucking peaceful there except you are a Muslim, that was in 2015, not now that shit has taken over.

No where in the North is peaceful, the environment is just crazy, no where in the south can be compared, if you can relocate now, just do. Darking-Garri is no place of enjoyment at this time of the year.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by Edoziesmart(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
obasi101:
I was posted to my house. Now am living my friends place to my house for my service. Pls anyone living close to my house. Am in Enugu, inside our compund at centenary City estates, Enugu. grin grin grin grin
how old are you don't lie?

I can bet with my balls that you are not up to 20 years
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
sparko1:

Bro I served in Kebbi State, there’s nothing fucking peaceful there except you are a Muslim, that was in 2015, not now that shit has taken over.

No where in the North is peaceful, the environment is just crazy, no where in the south can be compared, if you can relocate now, just do. Darking-Garri is no place of enjoyment at this time of the year.
keep fooling yourself with no where is peaceful in the north
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Odogwu46:
My younger sister posted to Kwara, hope Kwara is safe
Stupid question. You are a Nigerian and don't know about Kwara state. No. Its not safe
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
duepurpose:

My wife's letter said Lagos but camp Osun. What nonsense!
Don't be scared. Nobody will snatch her from you. Jealous husband
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by johnenokela83: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please, if you are in Benue and you are posted to zamfara State, call me on 07032170587.
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by sparko1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
yarimo:
keep fooling yourself with no where is peaceful in the north

Please make a list, I will love to see, prove me wrong.

-One Killed, Seven Kidnapped As Bandits Attack Kebbi Community. (September this year)
- Gunmen kill district head of Bajida in Kebbi (July this year)

As far as the north is concerned, Bandits have taken over.

Do you know how long its takes from Lagos to Kebbi state, 23 -24 hours, something 36 hours if you pass through Katagora! No functional airport in Kebbi state by the way, so, land is still the best bet for all corpers not to talk of the cost.

The Kidnapping going on all round the norther road is another concern.
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by yarimo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
sparko1:

Please make a list, I will love to see, prove me wrong.

-One Killed, Seven Kidnapped As Bandits Attack Kebbi Community. (September this year)
- Gunmen kill district head of Bajida in Kebbi (July this year)

As far as the north is concerned, Bandits have taken over.

Do you know how long its takes from Lagos to Kebbi state, 23 -24 hours, something 36 hours if you pass through Katagora! No functional airport in Kebbi state by the way, so, land is still the best bet for all corpers not to talk of the cost.

The Kidnapping going on all round the norther road is another concern.
stop typing thrash in a public forum with your over sabi , we are talking about peaceful environments not 23 to 24 hours journey to anywhere .baba over sabi it is kontagora not katagora grin grin
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by PROFTOSIN68: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
For latest nysc update join the link below

https:///GB2IsMu1KxH3qYIEH09QnY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by Seunpaul01(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Abeg, how I go catch bus to kastina from port Harcourt.
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by u2ufuoma(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
legendsergio:
Taraba - 08054494334
any whatsapp group?
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by Gali1: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please can someone help me with Borno state camp direction
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by sparko1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
yarimo:
stop typing thrash in a public forum with your over sabi , we are talking about peaceful environments not 23 to 24 hours journey to anywhere .baba over sabi it is kontagora not katagora grin grin

Very funny! “Stop typing thrash in public forum” very mature! Next time you want to use peaceful, put on your thinking cap, so a 23 hours journey is irrelevant, how do bandit operate, let me guess, spiritually, people traveling by road should be very careful, drive and stop before it’s dark, you don’t want to be on the road in the dark over there, nobody, not police or the security force answer anyone.

Don’t be deceived, Nothing peaceful in the North.
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by Jegiosowor(f): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Will they spend Chrismas in Camp ni?
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by yarimo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
sparko1:

Very funny! “Stop typing thrash in public forum” very mature! Next time you want to use peaceful, put on your thinking cap, so a 23 hours journey is irrelevant, how do bandit operate, let me guess, spiritually, people traveling by road should be very careful, drive and stop before it’s dark, you don’t want to be on the road in the dark over there, nobody, not police or the security force answer anyone.

Don’t be deceived, Nothing peaceful in the North.
keep fooling yourself in your village thinking you know what is going on in kebbi state grin
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by deewhydoski(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Plateau no dey here ni
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by ayuba070(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
mhozes:
I have seen my callup letter, Yobe. 09059628850 lets connect if you are posted to yobe too

Welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by romelady(f): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Splendidbeauty:
Bauchi going from abia

Wow! Congratulations

I'm from Abia state base in bauchi too
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by sparko1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
yarimo:
keep fooling yourself in your village thinking you know what is going on in kebbi state grin

Now I know you’re a child, go read some bed time story.
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by Goodluckall: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
cool cool how can I go from Edo to zamfara
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by yarimo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
sparko1:

Now I know you’re a child, go read some bed time story.
boy using internet for the first time grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by Fineyoungboy: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
For relocation call 09151717120

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo / Help 2012 Batch A Copers Locate Their Orientation Camps. / 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.