Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 (31839 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 / Manchester United Vs Chealsea (2 - 1) On 6th December 2023 / Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 6th December 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Reference:

Then they should go for a German coach. Germany rules the soccer world right now on the pitch and dugout. Their work ethic is legendary. They will lick these sorry lads into some sort of shape or die trying.

A German coach...

Then let us get them Daniel Farkë of Norwich City FC.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by lymelyte(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Reference:

Then they should go for a German coach. Germany rules the soccer world right now on the pitch and dugout. Their work ethic is legendary. They will lick these sorry lads into some sort of shape or die trying.
how many German coach are really doing so well?

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
RedBlood01:
hahaha guy leave me alone na

Egbon, Arsenal just dey fall hand pass Buhari and Lai Mohammed!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Aspersion?!! Ire?!!... Arsenal fans should be honest enough to see that comparison above is nothing short of reality!

Even in their worst drunken state of blindness and hypocrisy, they can't claim not to see how far they are from the elite level of football.

This is beyond pathetic!!!... Arsenal is currently at the precipice of relegation!!! No jokes!

I insist... smiley

On their behalf.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by lymelyte(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
demefaboy:
Liverpool will reset Spurs back to default, Mourinho's second season at Man United he came second. He can't win the league with the type of Football he is playing
is man utd same as spurs? Did united ever top the table during that period? Guy,utd players weren't ready to fight

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
demefaboy:
Liverpool will reset Spurs back to default, Mourinho's second season at Man United he came second. He can't win the league with the type of Football he is playing

He did it with Inter... You never know. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

That was a poor move actually... Tho the guy did show promise (he did win them 2 trophies on the bounce)!
Even Wigan win FA cup ( just 5 games) and got relegated.. You need luck and good draw route to win cups ( Porto, Greece, Zambia) comes to mind.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Arsenal will never disappoint in disappointing her fans

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by kezienaira: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
Abraham na spurs 12th player dat day

I SWEAR ON MY AUNTY'S LIFE, ABRAHAM WAS PLAYING AGAINST US THAT DAY.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by masui(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

How market?

Omo, market rough no be lie.

Everything dey taste sour for my mouth.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
lymelyte:
is man utd same as spurs? Did united ever top the table during that period? Guy,utd players weren't ready to fight

Precisely!!!... All Mou needs is to sell the philosophy to his players, especially the first team. The rest becomes easy!!!

See how the team has transformed from fluid pacy Spurs team of Pochettino that we loved to watch, to a rugged overtly defensive Inter Milan team that bested even Barcelona to claim UCL years back!!!

Attacking player of Kane's repute has turned ruggedly defensive... Mourinho is a god abeg!!! A religion to be revered!!! tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Wordson(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
lymelyte:
I know una.. grin Una must show una self. Pray van dijk and Trent recover on time to stand a chance..
dey sure will, but even without dem now, liverpool remains a formidable team..

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
kezienaira:

I SWEAR ON MY AUNTY'S LIFE, ABRAHAM WAS PLAYING AGAINST US THAT DAY.
ko funny at all...my blue fan face Red dat day, i swear
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
Even Wigan win FA cup ( just 5 games) and got relegated.. You need luck and good draw route to win cups ( Porto, Greece, Zambia) comes to mind.

Well, Arsenal board needed the financial experiment... They should clap for themselves.

That idiot Woodward on the other end will be patting himself on the back, believing he is doing far better with Olé (another doomed experiment). Smh.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by demefaboy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

He did it with Inter... You never know. tongue
Sharrap football have grown above that era 2008/2009. This is 2020, u can't play this type of Football and win the league
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by lymelyte(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Precisely!!!... All Mou needs is to sell the philosophy to his players, especially the first team. The rest becomes easy!!!

See how the team has transformed from fluid pacy Spurs team of Pochettino that we loved to watch, to a rugged overtly defensive Inter Milan team that bested even Barcelona to claim UCL years back!!!

Attacking player of Kane's repute has turned ruggedly defensive... Mourinho is a god abeg!!! A religion to be revered!!! tongue
the funny thing is that the players especially Kane aren't complaining. Infact, I think they love it and ready to sacrifice. They are still the ones doing the scoring so it is not even stopping Kane or son from scoring and assisting each other.. Alli would completed the trio but he couldn't meet up.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
lymelyte:
willock don baff? undecided
Ozil can be useless sometym buh willock and elneny?

In a game like dis where we boss the possession?

MA no try at all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by demefaboy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yes they did top the table until City took over. Man United and Spurs which team has higher rate of winning EPL? Spurs that haven't even won EPL in their lives. Even Aston Villa and Leicester have better chances of winning EPL
lymelyte:
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Maxcollins042(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
I wonder what Arsenal's legend is thinking grin

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by lymelyte(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
demefaboy:
Sharrap football have grown above that era 2008/2009. This is 2020, u can't play this type of Football and win the league
dey dere mk pant dey wear u.. Somebody is using a philosophy to win, but you are too blinded to see it
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Maxcollins042:
I wonder what Arsenal's legend is thinking grin
you no get JOY, i swear
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
lymelyte:
how many German coach are really doing so well?

Well, the coach of the reigning Champions League winners is one replacing the coach of the former Champions League winners after beating another German coached team in the final in PSG. You must admit that the German game is presently in vogue after nearly a decade and a half of Spanish posession oriented Tiki Taka which unfortunate Arteta struggles to morph into his team that neither has the ball holders for that or the high energy pressers of the German game.

His technics are between and betwix, confusing both players, opponents and their fans as well.

7 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Pacesetter123(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin cheesy
mansakhalifa:

Provide examples:

I will set the ball rolling...

Sokratis Papastathopoulos- ancient Greek philosopher.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by lymelyte(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wordson:
dey sure will, but even without dem now, liverpool remains a formidable team..
make una beat wolves first today
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by demefaboy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
lymelyte:
dey dere mk pant dey wear u.. Somebody is using a philosophy to win, but you are too blinded to see it
Your blind and have no knowledge about football go and sit down. You started watching football today so I don't blame u
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
demefaboy:
Yes they did top the table until City took over. Man United and Spurs which team has higher rate of winning EPL? Spurs that haven't even won EPL in their lives. Even Aston Villa and Leicester have better chances of winning EPL

Aston Villa and Leicester have better chances of winning EPL this season than Spurs?!! Did you actually type that?!!...

Damn son!!! You need to lie down a bit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 by lymelyte(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
demefaboy:
Your blind and have no knowledge about football go and sit down. You started watching football today so I don't blame u
how old are you? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live / Chelsea Vs Sheffield United (2 - 2) On 31st August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.