Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Earn Over #150,000 Naira Monthly With Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Over #150,000 Naira Monthly With Importation Business (245 Views)

Free 5000 Naira Monthly Giveaway / How to make it big with importation and online sales / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Over #150,000 Naira Monthly With Importation Business by webtutorr: 1:27am On Nov 30, 2020
When did you realized that online business is selling of products or services
Or are you still jumping here and there without doing anyone yet (Not selling any product and not selling any service).

Do you know that buying and selling is still a line of business that will never die because as long as life exist, humans must buy things
to use run their life.
And these days, many people are no longer after the shop things.
Just imagine spending over 300k, 500k, 1million and above just to rent a shop.
And online importation buying and selling won't cost you upto that.
So, you dont need to stress yourself on what to do to start online business.
With only your android phone or laptop/desktop, you are good to go...

I will be organizing a whatsapp tutorial on importation business.
Date: Friday 5th February 2021
Time: 9-10pm.
To join the training, message me on whatsapp with the title: Import Biz to: 08065847947

Courses:
✓ How and where to import cars with 1Million Naira or less and sell as much as 2Mllion Naira or More.
✓How and where to import iPhone at Cheap rate and sell as much as 100,000 Naira or More
✓How and where you can Import Laptop at Cheap rate and sell as much as 50,000 Naira or more. New and fairly used laptops.
✓How to start selling phone accessories like..charger…earp­hones…USB cords..retail and wholesale
✓How and where you can order goods at extremely affordable price and make great profits.
✓How and where you can order goods such as: bags…hairs….shoe­s..etc, get them delivered to your door step with the right and cheap logistics company.
✓How to run successful digital marketing to be selling your products fast.
Etc
Re: Earn Over #150,000 Naira Monthly With Importation Business by webtutorr: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Have seen your messages and will be added to the group.
To join, message me on whatsapp: 0806584747
Re: Earn Over #150,000 Naira Monthly With Importation Business by webtutorr: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Added
Re: Earn Over #150,000 Naira Monthly With Importation Business by webtutorr: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Message me to join tutorial
Re: Earn Over #150,000 Naira Monthly With Importation Business by webtutorr: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2020
Message me to add you

(1) (Reply)

Dealer Needed / Join The Vip Book Club� / Scammers Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.