Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

*president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 (339 Views)

FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by Arewa247(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2020
*PRESIDENT BUHARI ROLLS OUT AUTOGAS PROGRAMME AND PLANS 1 MILLION VEHICLE CONVERSION BY END 2021*

H.E. President Muhammadu Buhari will on Tuesday, December 1, roll out the much awaited National Gas Expansion Programme (NGEP) in Abuja.

The event would herald the formal dispensing of autogas (CNG & LPG) products at two NNPC Retail stations.

The roll out is the culmination of the resolve of the President Buhari-led Government to deepen domestic usage of natural gas in its various forms. It is also in line with the government's plan to make gas the first choice source of cheaper and cleaner energy for Nigerians in their personal and industrial endeavours.

Also at the event, the HMSP will, on behalf of the FG handover CNG-powered mass transport buses to the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) as part of the agreement reached with Labour during negotiations and in recognition of the role organised Labour plays in the quest to bring relief to ordinary Nigerians.

The Federal Government Autogas program will deliver at least one million vehicle conversions by the end of 2021 and herald the clean energy transition for Nigeria and delivery of cheap transportation fuel.

Signed:
*Garba Deen Muhammad,*
*GGM/SA Media to HMSPR,*
*Abuja.*
29-11-2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by FunkeOseni: 5:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Hope Nigerians will benefit and not just the elite
Re: *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by Designsking: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2020
It's well
Re: *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by Abfinest007(m): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2020
I didn't see anything good in this news
Re: *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by etrouble: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2020
I reserve my comment
Re: *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by etrouble: 6:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Abfinest007:
I didn't see anything good in this news

It’s actually no news
Re: *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by falcon01: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Arewa247:

2 of my friends where shot 3 kidnapped along Abuja road, 43 people where slaughtered like Ram the day before yesterday A Mosque was attacked 10 people kidnapped and some killed, This Bastard son of satan is ABOUT AutoGas programme nigga f*ck your b*tch ass arewa Ass for posting this!!! f*ck you!.
Re: *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by Okoroawusa: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: *president Buhari Rolls Out Autogas Programme And Plans 1 Million Vehicle In 21 by orisa37: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Good.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback. When Nass Pdp Members Attacked Pmb At Nass.. Video. / 2021 Council Polls: Hon. Innocent Esewezie Is Pdp's Chairmanship Candidate... / Buhari Has Done More For South West Than We Northerners. Northern Man Claim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.