Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Best Trading Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Trading Business (156 Views)

Four (4) Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From "Foodstuffs Trading" Business. / How To Make Millions In Cattle Trading Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Trading Business by Offorcs(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2020
What's the best trading business to do with 800k and earn up to 200k profit monthly? Even if it involves going far North to buy and sell somewhere else to make profit. Am thinking of going into buying shelled palm kernel nut, crack and sell the cracked palm kernel nut or going into pig farming. Even buying garlic from North and selling in the east but I don't know who to supply. So many things, but I need your advice and orientation. Which business can I do with 800k to earn 200k profit monthly?

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent Needed Dried Ginger , Cassava Tuber Fresh And Dry. Contact Me Now / How Can Africa Utilize It's Agricultural Potential / Hand Trainer: Yunmai Wrist Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.