Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) (32053 Views)

Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) / Kingsley Abasili Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by SmartPolician: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Is this supposed to be news or paid advert?
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by InfernoNig: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2020
I was thinking she is that chidinma Okeke (the cucumber queen)
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Nollywood and their useless movies.
If it's the way they act their movies that Hollywood acts theirs, will they watch it?
In this part of the world we just like to do things for doing sake, no quality attached to it.
Even if we do not compete with Hollywood, but at least, try.
Yeye okponus angry
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Liposure:
Nollywood and their never ending royalty/village movies. I just hope this one is watchable

And what the hell is wrong with that? You lot will watch Vilkings, Game of Thrones, 300, Spartacus and gladly pay for PPV to catch. Your own culture is inadequate. What a foolish mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2020
nolly wood is the best in African so it OK . .we need to start to appreciate our industry
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Royalty... Throne.... Prince and Princesses.... with all that's been happening.... why is Nollywood stuck in this crap?... for how many more generations? Most anticipated movies indeed. Will the viewers be as excited or have as much fun as those on the set? I doubt it.
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexReports:
US Based Actress And Ex Beauty Dr. Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In Daughters Of The Throne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeHFIAuC1D8

Nigeria US based Ex Beauty Queen, Philanthropist and Actress, Dr. Krystal Okeke is currently on set with renowned Nollywood Stars for the movie titled "Daughters of the Throne". Described as one of the most anticipated Nollywood movie to debut in December 2020, Dr. Kyrstal Okeke is however working with reputable Directors, creative producers and artistic technicians to ensure fruition in her first Nollywood Movie.

In this intriguing movie, Dr. Kyrstal Okeke's Character was one that relatively required vibrance, charismatic dominance, experience and vigour, however, her performance significantly demonstrated the true nature of the character she represented. The movie, "Daughters of the Throne", is been produced and directed by Goodnews Erico Isica, alongside King Toshiba, an Associate Producer.

Some Nollywood celebrities who also featured in Daughters of the Throne are Eve Esin, Queeneth Hilbert, Harry B, Maleek Milton, Ugo Doris, amongst others. According to reactions on social media, Dr. Kyrstal Okeke's Character was not only impressive, but creatively amazing.

Lots of Nigerians, especially key players in the movie industry are yet anticipating "Daughters of the Throne", as it narrates the politics, loyalty, betrayal and politics in feminist Royalty. Krystal Okeke played a key role in this fascinating movie on power, influence and affluence.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/11/us-based-actress-and-ex-beauty-dr.html?m=1
This one na low budget hollywood reserve or youth team.
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who? This one has come looking for a husband like that Osas woman did.
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by adexeli(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Everybody nah philanthropist for hin Lane grin.... Meanwhile Meanwhile.. Get your unique business Logo( 3D + Transparent format + PDF + Source file +Facebook cover) for just 3k

Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Liposure:
Nollywood and their never ending royalty/village movies. I just hope this one is watchable
The only one I managed to appreciate is Ojukwu series on Iroko.

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
SaintBishop:
Alexreports thread lol.
LOL. I know say Alexreports hand go dey this one. grin
If no be him post this thread na under him guidance dem take post am

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Liposure:
grin

There are others... you're just not seeing them cheesy
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by pickatyou2: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Y put u.s based their. Is it suppose to help boost her profile or ego.
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I pity your wife, you are always around women

You and all these your talks about couples and cheating...is it that you have trust issues?
So, if a man is married, he shouldn't be around other women? And if his around other women, does that mean he'll cheat?
You seem like the very possessive type...
When you get married, if you like suffocate your husband with excess monitoring, you'll lose him eventually.
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by mogbolade39317: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Where is Nollywood office? I may know one or two persons who may want to join.
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

You and all these your talks about couples and cheating...is it that you have trust issues?
So, if a man is married, he shouldn't be around other women? And if his around other women, does that mean he'll cheat?
You seem like the very possessive type...
When you get married, if you like suffocate your husband with excess monitoring, you'll lose him eventually.
I don't understand what you are saying ooo, can he swear that he doesn't have affairs with those women he always flock around with? the way I'm seeing you, man will deceive you easily, you better don't let your guards down so you won't be caught unawares
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
I HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE BUT I KNOW IT IS A SENSELESS MOVIE
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Antoeni:
Ned Nwoke is Coming For Her
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Kolisky(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Realtord43:
Rubbish!

What the hell is daughter of throne?

The only worthy throne i know is Game of Throne.

we need dislike button on nairaland

You will not kimme with this your DISLIKE BUTTON grin grin grin

I think you made sense sha
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by gracefoundmme(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wow am happy for all
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
That's what he does for a living..
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Alex tongue
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

The Bwana is just doing his Job grin
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
For those that love the December vibes,
My birthday is tomorrow o.

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
I need birthday messages, that's all.
Thanks in advance. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by orgylover: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
she looks like the other okeke that loved to drink pastor cum
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
Nonsense
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by AgeKen13(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Liposure:

I'm telling you
I've watched interesting Nigerian films like sugar rush, merrymen etc

More levels for nollywood
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't understand what you are saying ooo, can he swear that he doesn't have affairs with those women he always flock around with? the way I'm seeing you, man will deceive you easily, you better don't let your guards down so you won't be caught unawares

"Marry someone whose attention you don't have to fight for."
Re: Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) by clancymiim(f): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

How’s that your business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Rita Dominic & Toni Tones' Look To The #AMVCA / RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl / Gifty Powers Kisses A Mystery Man, Conceals His Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.