Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

When Will The North Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The North Protest? (496 Views)

Abia North Protest: I'm Happy Organisers Refused To Be Hooligans — Hon. Ben Kalu / Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... / Boko Haram Releases Footage Of Attacks On Military Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The North Protest? by samuelchimmy(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Mehn I just saw the graphic photographs of the rice farmers slaughtered like meat. I can't help but cry out loud, when will my northern brothers wake up and see that the battle line has been drawn to their dormot.

When will they protest against the increasing security situation in their domain..

Why is there no address from the president?
Why is there not state of emergency?
People kill your citizens like animal, and you allow them go? What am I even saying sef, they too, also kill their citizens.

My northern brothers wake up and hold your leaders responsible, there is fire on the Mountain, i dont know if you guys see it.

1 Like

Re: When Will The North Protest? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2020
When they protest is none of our business. When southerners were protesting against the killings in the south, we were vilified, we were infidels and we were trying to bring down the government with fake news.
Don’t get me started on the counter-protests they organized and the attacks launched on peaceful protesters.

It is just too bad that people had to die for some of them to realise that the south isn’t their problem. If they are unsatisfied with the status quo, let them change it themselves without waiting for the fake news peddling south to be their voice.

1 Like

Re: When Will The North Protest? by helinues: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Protest for what exactly? undecided
Re: When Will The North Protest? by vonxe: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2020
This country is disunited
Re: When Will The North Protest? by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2020
When they let go of Islamic fanaticism and tribal affiliation
Re: When Will The North Protest? by Kloenboi: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2020
DONT WORRY MY MEN ARE ONTOP OF THE SITUATION angry angry angry angry angry

Re: When Will The North Protest? by samuelchimmy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
Protest for what exactly? undecided
you need me to spell out insecurity for you?
Re: When Will The North Protest? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
When anything happen to a human being he should accept it as the will of Allah.

Terrorism in north is the will of Allah.

Anyone that opposes it or protest is doing so against will of Allah. He has sinned.

1 Like

Re: When Will The North Protest? by Yankee101: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
You really don't wanna see that.
Re: When Will The North Protest? by gidgiddy: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
samuelchimmy:
Mehn I just saw the graphic photographs of the rice farmers slaughtered like meat. I can't help but cry out loud, when will my northern brothers wake up and see that the battle line has been drawn to their dormot.

When will they protest against the increasing security situation in their domain..

Why is there no address from the president?
Why is there not state of emergency?
People kill your citizens like animal, and you allow them go? What am I even saying sef, they too, also kill their citizens.

My northern brothers wake up and hold your leaders responsible, there is fire on the Mountain, i dont know if you guys see it.

You want the North to protest? Its not likely to happen. There may be few protest here and there but that will be it.

Boko haram, ISWAP and several other armed bandits have been ravaging the North for years. I think they have become used to it
Re: When Will The North Protest? by TooMuchStuff: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's Allah wish to Muslim Ummah of Arewa.
Buhari is the best President since Danfodio
Re: When Will The North Protest? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Protest may not be the best solution at this trying time When our counter part from the south protested we've seen how bad it ended. We won't put our lives in a more miserable condition, some enemies of the north are waiting for us to protest so that they can achieve the aim of their project with us since it failed with Endsars protest. There are many ways to put govt under pressure to do more.
Re: When Will The North Protest? by theenchanter: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Coronabirus:
Protest may not be the best solution at this trying time When our counter part from the south protested we've seen how bad it ended. We won't put our lives in a more miserable condition, some enemies of the north are waiting for us to protest so that they can achieve the aim of their project with us since it failed with Endsars protest. There are many ways to put govt under pressure to do more.
protest is not the best solution when u have a proactive and sane govt, when d govt is people-oriented and not selfish nor clueless and inept.

U don't protest ifu can dialogue with ur govt and d govt in returns listen and act on the people's need.

But with this govt, they don't want civility..... U can't be sane with this govt and expect result.
Re: When Will The North Protest? by Aconomist: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who cares what those monkeys do? Just split Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Protest Allegedly Resumes In Ondo And Abuja (video) / 2023: Don't Bother Contesting Under APC- Gov Makinde / Opinion :FG Should Ban Religious Gatherings Instead And Allow Schools To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.