Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid (1527 Views)

Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos / Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / CCTV Show How A Woman Shot Another Woman To Death On A Busy Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Chukwute: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Four family houses were on Sunday night razed after a young man shot another dead for pushing his mother down in Oteri-Ughelli, Delta State.

Preliminary reports gathered from community sources revealed that trouble started when the deceased engaged in a fight with the culprit’s sister.

The mother was reported to have tried to rescue her daughter from the victim’s grip when he pushed her angrily and she fell.

The deceased was summoned by community leaders and after cross examination, was sanctioned and flogged in the presence of all including the mother that was pushed.

Not satisfied with the beating of his sister and how the matter was settled, the culprit was said to have mobilized his friends and shot the victim at a close range on his way home.

He was rushed to the hospital for treatment but unfortunately gave up the ghost.

His death subsequently caused a ripple effect that led to the razing of four houses belonging to the families of those suspected to be part of the gruesome murder of the promising young man.

Watch the graphic videos below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/11/30/four-family-houses-razed-after-man-shot-another-dead-for-pushing-his-mother-in-delta-graphic/

Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2020
He lacks home training.
Why push someone's mother?? Might have been a mistake from his part anyway.

The matter was settled but,you chose to kill him. That is to say you wanted a pound of flesh. Unfortunately, you got a dead body.

They should all be brought to book.

All in all,the sister should also be questioned.

Besides,what's with isoko boys and this form of dressing shocked
Quite funny and interesting.
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by telkevog(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Some times, it is not good to take laws into one's hand.
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Perfectsouth(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020
One thing have trained myself for is never to get angry..
I do get angry but it takes time or when am being pushed to the extreme. Even at that, I don't do extreme anger.

3 Likes

Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Fierypreacher: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
shocked

Touch my grandmother, I'd burn down the entire street.

Touch my mother, I'd burn down the entire community.

But the shot was unnecessary.
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Exmilitant(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2020
If everyone would take a deep breath in the face of provocation, it will go a long way in averting disastrous consequences. Now niggar is on the run, properties have been destroyed, sister and mother are in hiding. Now what's his gain in such unrestrained outburst?
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Mayng01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
What is this now? Banditry, bokoharam & fulaniherds me in relation to the decapitated farmers is still what is trending & now this... rip oh, hmmmm!
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
STOP posting corpses on Nairaland!
Kilode!
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Neddstark: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Perfectsouth:
One thing have trained myself for is never to get angry..
I do get angry but it takes time or when am being pushed to the extreme. Even at that, I don't do extreme anger.

Exactly, anger is one crazy thing that can destroy everything you worked to build in just one minute. I have done crazy things out of anger that could have had dire consequences if my adversary that moment chose to be as silly as I was. Now I have calmed down. I can only be inflamed in a bid to protect my life, family or body from harm.

1 Like

Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Neddstark: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
STOP posting corpses on Nairaland!
Kilode!

Lol Nairaland is the Nigerian version of bestgore.com grin
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Adam09: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
grin
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Adam09: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Touch my grandmother, I'd burn down the entire street.

Touch my mother, I'd burn down the entire community.

But the shot was unnecessary.

And when the touch your daughter, you will burn the entire state?
Re: Four Family Houses Razed After Man Shot Another Dead For Pushing His Mother (vid by Freighthost: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2020
Spirit of anger is killing people everyday and causing alot of damages

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rapes 83 Year Old Woman - Assault Caught On Webcam By Victim's Son / Okada Theft Was Set Ablaze At Ojoo Market Today / A Scammer Sent This To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.