Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Go to hell - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Go to hell (1217 Views)

Play Kat Hell Boy And Giant Halfmoon Are Betta Splendors / Let's Talk About Phobia; What's That One Thing That Scares The Hell Out Of You: / My male 2 beorbeol pup is a hell of luxury...i call him AMSTRONG...sold!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Useless kid

Re: Go to hell by Ojenose: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
He's eating peoples chickens cus he's starved...look at him na.... What are u feeding him...

3 Likes

Re: Go to hell by Haroldjunior: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
People can be wicked o. You know you can't cater for a dog well, you go still go buy dog just to suffer am. Just take a look at him na, see how malnourished he looks, im ear don stand finish sef, if na you, you no go kill people fowl? E better make you sell off the dog biko, make im go where im go see food chop.
Re: Go to hell by Geepee77(m): 2:34am On Dec 01, 2020
You are not a breeder so how are you sure he's 100% pure? The dog is malnourished that's why he's killing fowls in the neighborhood..
Re: Go to hell by candyguyofficia(m): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2020
That is a starved dog.
Re: Go to hell by explosiveskull(m): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Damn! You are mean calling the dog wicked for fending for himself, the beautiful dog looks starved with all his bones showing. Am so happy you are selling him off cos you don't deserve him at all.
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2020
To all of you that kept saying starved starved.this dog feeds more than you all,if you are good in breeding dogs then you would know not all dogs gets fatter.
I have seen many Naija police dogs that are tall In nature.
So stop saying trash here,I can snap his feeding room for you so you could see loads of food that hasn’t been touched at all.
mai while this dog feeds more than you all.
Every dog kills chicken whether been fed or not his own is just much,so sharap your mouth you all and stop antagonizing people’s business
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2020
explosiveskull:
Damn! You are mean calling the dog wicked for fending for himself, the beautiful dog looks starved with all his bones showing. Am so happy you are selling him off cos you don't deserve him at all.

To all of you that kept saying starved starved.this dog feeds more than you all,if you are good in breeding dogs then you would know not all dogs gets fatter.
So stop saying trash here,I can snap his feeding room for you so you could see loads of food that hasn’t been touched at all.
Every dog kills chicken whether been fed or not his own is just much,so sharap your mouth you all and stop antagonizing people’s business
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2020
explosiveskull:

Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Are dogs suppose to be laughing so you would know it’s been fed well.
Carry your bad belle go one side kids
Re: Go to hell by seyi200(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2020
They whine ypir self there @op Mr breeder, take a look at your 100% boerboel that is ear r standing just like a gsd own, and stop defending your self as I don't know how many people u, can feed here with your stupid environment that looks like a zoo, bro you need to hear the bitter truth, no one can buy the starving dog for 20k here, go and feed the dog, if you know about boerboel you won't be talking trash just to defend your self on here Mr man, go and feed your dog and dewarm it.
Re: Go to hell by Haroldjunior: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Unrated900:

The dog obviously feeds more than you feed your brain. Your brain is starved of common sense and you want to use the same light for this dog. Hungry fellow! Gift the poor puppy to a deserving person. Nigeria no get laws na, you could be sued for mistreating or starving a dog like this in America. The dog would be taken away from you, you would be fined and you might never be allowed to own a pet again. You won't caption the post appropriately so that you could maybe get a buyer, you still dey claim right. Idiot! Who told you that all dogs kill chicken? Your own foolishness gallant o! You're stupid in a spectacular way. You should train the dog not to be animal aggressive and stop talking rubbish. Na to give you better knock for head just dey hungry me, make you get sense. You can't even differentiate between "tall" and "starved", ignoramus of international standard.

1 Like

Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Haroldjunior:

The dog obviously feeds more than you feed your brain. Your brain is starved of common sense and you want to use the same light for this dog. Hungry fellow! Gift the poor puppy to a deserving person. Nigeria no get laws na, you could be sued for mistreating or starving a dog like this in America. The dog would be taken away from you, you would be fined and you might never be allowed to own a pet again. You won't caption the post appropriately so that you could maybe get a buyer, you still dey claim right. Idiot! Who told you that all dogs kill chicken? Your own foolishness gallant o! You're stupid in a spectacular way. You should train the dog not to be animal aggressive and stop talking rubbish. Na to give you better knock for head just dey hungry me, make you get sense. You can't even differentiate between "tall" and "starved", ignoramus of international standard.

Kid sharap and face your future
Re: Go to hell by Haroldjunior: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Unrated900:

Kid sharap and face your future
I don see you wey get future wey no fit feed your dog na. Ode! grin grin
Re: Go to hell by explosiveskull(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Unrated900:

Ok na
Re: Go to hell by explosiveskull(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
seyi200:
They whine ypir self there @op Mr breeder, take a look at your 100% boerboel that is ear r standing just like a gsd own, and stop defending your self as I don't know how many people u, can feed here with your stupid environment that looks like a zoo, bro you need to hear the bitter truth, no one can buy the starving dog for 20k here, go and feed the dog, if you know about boerboel you won't be talking trash just to defend your self on here Mr man, go and feed your dog and dewarm it.
Just ignore the dimwit behaving like he was born through abortion.
Re: Go to hell by explosiveskull(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Haroldjunior:

See my own dog eating with cats sef jejely, instead of the guy to acknowledge he fvked up with that dog, he is here disgracing his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Go to hell by Ojenose: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Unrated900:

Bruh dog is obviously starved.... For more than 5people to call u out on it you should know, one meal a day is not what u should be feeding a dog of that breed, I'm glad ur selling, if u no see buyer dash am out, u were given as a gift that's why u can't take care if the dog if u buy am with ur money u for no dey suffer am

1 Like

Re: Go to hell by explosiveskull(m): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Ojenose:

Bruh dog is obviously starved.... For more than 5people to call u out on it you should know, one meal a day is not what u should be feeding a dog of that breed, I'm glad ur selling, if u no see buyer dash am out, u were given as a gift that's why u can't take care if the dog if u buy am with ur money u for no dey suffer am
Not only quantity but quality of meal, maybe cos he is feeding the dog with garri and okro soup, he now felt he can feed the whole Nigeria.
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Ojenose:

You are here antagonizing and your life is getting spoilt while your mate are on here making money
It has been sold so keep shut ur stupid mouth.
They that knows the value bought it
Go to sleep kid.
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

Not only quantity but quality of meal, maybe cos he is feeding the dog with garri and okro soup, he now felt he can feed the whole Nigeria.

You are here antagonizing and your life is getting spoilt while your mate are on here making money
Go to sleep kid.
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Ojenose:

Go to sleep kid.
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

See my own dog eating with cats sef jejely, instead of the guy to acknowledge he fvked up with that dog, he is here disgracing his ancestors.

Go to sleep kid.
Re: Go to hell by explosiveskull(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Unrated900:

Go to sleep kid.

You are a sad pathetically miserable lowlife I swear.

1 Like

Re: Go to hell by Haroldjunior: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

Leave that idiot abeg
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

Your moniker said it all
Low life indeed,boy am better than all of your family plus your generation to come
Get a life kid.
Re: Go to hell by Ojenose: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Unrated900:

Go to sleep kid.
U dont have home training sha, learn to talk and stop acting like a child,
Re: Go to hell by Ojenose: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Unrated900 post=96648953]

Your moniker said it all
Low life indeed,boy am better than all of your fam
Re: Go to hell by Valtteri: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Unrated900:

Your moniker said it all
Low life indeed,boy am better than all of your family plus your generation to come
Get a life kid.

Shut the f*ck up. You bought a dog that you couldn’t afford to keep. You have no idea how happy I am that he’s been sold to someone who will take good care of him.

You never feed yourself finish, you dey buy dog.

Miscreant!
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Valtteri:

Shut the f*ck up. You bought a dog that you couldn’t afford to keep. You have no idea how happy I am that he’s been sold to someone who will take good care of him.

You never feed yourself finish, you dey buy dog.

Miscreant!

Lol he pain u niiiii mugu

Go look for work and stop seating on nairaland kid
Re: Go to hell by wizi44(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Unrated900:

Not all dogs kill fowls, it all comes from training besides if you say all dogs kill chicken then why are you calling your dog useless
Modified*
Re: Go to hell by Unrated900(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
wizi44:
Not all dogs kill fowls, it all comes from training besides if you say all dogs kill chicken then why are you callimg your dog uselesas

Thanks for the care nigh kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pedigree White Male Persian Cat Available / Why Do People Have Reptiles As Pets?? / Dogs And Other Animals For Sale At True-breeds Bark-yard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.