Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Okoye Keen To Remain Super Eagles First Choice Goalkeeper - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okoye Keen To Remain Super Eagles First Choice Goalkeeper (198 Views)

Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? / Super Eagles First Training Session In Teslim Balogun Stadium (Pictures & Video) / NFF Accidentally Reveal Super Eagles First Choice Goalkeeper For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okoye Keen To Remain Super Eagles First Choice Goalkeeper by solbase10(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Maduka Okoye is determined to maintain his position as Super Eagles number one goalkeeper, reports Completesports.com.

The Sparta Rotterdam goalie was in goal in Nigeria’s last four games.

The 21-year-old however face stiff competition from the likes of Francis Uzoho and Daniel Akpeyi now available for selection.

Okoye is determined to keep the spot in the face of competition in the team.

“I have been with the Eagles for almost one and a half years now and the first year, I was just on the bench,”Okoye told Sparta Rotterdam’s YouTube page.

” Then I came in against Brazil and that was the first step in this direction. Of course it was not easy to get the No.1 spot and it would be hard enough to keep it because the boys are coming and I have to keep up the good work here at the clubside and also in Nigeria.

“I have to give big thanks to Gernot Rohr because he gave me the trust in the beginning and now I have to pay him back with good works and good performance.”
Log on to www.completesports.com to read more interesting news like this. @completesportsnigeria @Completesports #breakingnews #sports #news ##sportsnews #caf #football #footballnews

Re: Okoye Keen To Remain Super Eagles First Choice Goalkeeper by Donald7610: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Yes
Our best Goalkeeper
From
4 - 0 to 4 - 4

(1) (Reply)

‘as Daft As It Sounds, Man Utd Are In Title Mix’ – Neville / Aguero Won't Start Manchester Derby Despite Comeback Goal - Guardiola / Manchester Derby 'best Game' To Lift United, Says Solskjaer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.