Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Dried Catfish From Natural Habitat Available For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dried Catfish From Natural Habitat Available For Sale. (605 Views)

Buy Your Original Dry Catfish From The River Here / See How To Get Your Desired Spotless Skin From Natural Products / We Construct Earthen Ponds (best HABITAT) For Fishes CALL 08065781696 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dried Catfish From Natural Habitat Available For Sale. by hafsatadebisi: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Dried catfish available for sale. I sell in cartons and in packs too. Very tasty, from their natural habitats, and affordable too, in case you're buying to resell. Location is Abuja. Nationwide delivery is available too. They come in different sizes, depending on the ones you want. I also have mangala fish too, those types that are usually cut, very tasty and neat too. If you're based in the Eastern part of Nigeria( or anywhere at all) where they are costly, and also if you deal in the business, I can be buying it for you and waybill to you. If you're in Abj and interested in the fish, I can deliver to you at no extra charges. They are one of the best, a trial will convince you. For those buying to resell, I can give you at a subsidized rate, depending on the quantity you're buying.
Re: Dried Catfish From Natural Habitat Available For Sale. by IamAsiri: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
You don't have pictures? That's one of the ways you can make your post inviting.
Re: Dried Catfish From Natural Habitat Available For Sale. by GlamMrsO: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Dried catfish available for sale. I sell in cartons and in packs too. Very tasty, from their natural habitats, and affordable too, in case you're buying to resell. Location is Abuja. Nationwide delivery is available too. They come in different sizes, depending on the ones you want. I also have mangala fish too, those types that are usually cut, very tasty and neat too. If you're based in the Eastern part of Nigeria( or anywhere at all) where they are costly, and also if you deal in the business, I can be buying it for you and waybill to you. If you're in Abj and interested in the fish, I can deliver to you at no extra charges. They are one of the best, a trial will convince you. For those buying to resell, I can give you at a subsidized rate, depending on the quantity you're buying.

hi, do you still sell dry catfish?
Re: Dried Catfish From Natural Habitat Available For Sale. by Ropheeher(f): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
GlamMrsO:

hi, do you still sell dry catfish?y

Hello

Dried catfish is available on Spring Farms Ilorin, at whole sales rate of just ₦4500/kg, well cleaner, perfectly dried to give a longest self life and yet retain its Delicious taste, perfect for snacking on and Swells (absorbs stew) when Cooked
You can reach out to us on 07016963570 or drop a message on our Instagram handle @Spring_Farms
Re: Dried Catfish From Natural Habitat Available For Sale. by hafsatadebisi: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
GlamMrsO:

hi, do you still sell dry catfish?
Yes, I do.
Re: Dried Catfish From Natural Habitat Available For Sale. by Maryam1234(f): 5:34am On May 06, 2022
Please I need Mangala Fish, where is your store in Abuja.Plus drop you contact,I need it urgently ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Snail Feeds / Nigeria Wheat � Available.... 150MT / Drilling Rig Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.