Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences (31053 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Another south westerners sacrificed in fulani

Power play
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by ChoCho54(f): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Not a good time to be a Nigerian.
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by tantan: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is one Major problem why Boko Haram cannot be defeated. Just this weekend 43 bread winners were slaughtered like mere animals but what the government is interested in is to court martial those who say the truth on the state of the nation. Buratai is the one that is supposed to be court-martialed but he is even the Head of the army as we speak. This government is a huge JOKE.

1 Like

Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Gideoniteprime4: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
NA WA
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by IJOBA2: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
YOU WILL NOT SEE TAQIYYA GANG IN THIS THREAD sad

1 Like

Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by 989900: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Everything in reverse.
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by IJOBA2: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
MosheDayan:
The people from th SW wi always speak highly of the Northerners. But when it's time for someone to be the fall guy, they wouldn't hesitate to use them as an example. How many people from the North go through these treatment ?
THOSE TAQIYYA SOUTH WEST WANNABE ARE NORTHERNERS IN SOUTHERN MONIKER. THINK!.

YENEFER, TECHMO HELINUES ARREWA AKA NGPATRIOT DON LOSE THEIR VOICE grin
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by naijacentric(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is terrible, south naija soldiers need to be wise end this shit! Southern youths stop joining this demonic military
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by MosheDayan: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
THOSE TAQIYYA SOUTH WEST WANNABE ARE NORTHERNERS IN SOUTHERN MONIKER. THINK!
I was talking about what is obtainable in the political sphere and Vicki service and not Nairaland.
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Kloenboi: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
PLEASE DESIST FROM FAKE NEWS! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by SocialJustice: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeria is finished.
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by IJOBA2: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
MosheDayan:
I was talking about what is obtainable in the political sphere and Vicki service and not Nairaland.
DON’T WORRY , THEY WILL HANDLE IT THEIR OWN WAY
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Born2Breed(f): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
All because he is a southerner.

2 Likes

Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by IJOBA2: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kloenboi:
PLEASE DESIST FROM FAKE NEWS! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Jostoman: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
But you cannot kill all of us now
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by johnnychuks(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Built2last:
All these is what demotivate the younger officers.

The man said the truth and now you want to crucify him. I am sure if he was one of Buratai's boys they would have swept it under the carpet or just redeployed him somewhere.

E go hard for Nigeria to work.

Farmers are being slaughtered like chicken and here you are chasing shadows with officers who should be leading in front.

The mumu Garba Shehu said Farmers didn't have clearance to go to farm, clearance for what? I thought Bokoharam has been defeated.

Who do they go to to get clearance. If they apply for clearance, do army officers accompany them to farm?

Buhari has failed his supporters. GEJ was regarded as clueless but we lack words to quantify Buhari's Buffoonery.

Bokoharam will strike and people will be shouting its service chiefs.

When an organisation is not working you start from the head. Buhari is a toothless general.

My only joy is that Buhari did 8 years. if not 20 years from now some idiots will tell us that the only man who could fix Nigeria is Buhari and we never allowed him rule. shey una dey see am
OK, my bros upon all this sense way you make you only got 2like, but I have added one to it, don't mind Naija they don't see anybody that is making sense.
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by dalass(f): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
slimfit1:
Buhari Haram's government will and should face a huge panel after 2023. The defence headquarters should account for all the lives lost. Buhari should be made to face a panel for sure for human rights violations. I don't know why I am using our when my mind is in already Oduduwan, anyway our soldiers have rights too,they are not cows.

Enough of this trash.

Why can they court Marshall the cowards who run or support book haram
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Thereishel: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
slimfit1:
Buhari Haram's government will and should face a huge panel after 2023. The defence headquarters should account for all the lives lost. Buhari should be made to face a panel for sure for human rights violations. I don't know why I am using our when my mind is in already Oduduwan, anyway our soldiers have rights too,they are not cows.
You're commenting on complete ignorance of Army services. They've their policies of service which every officer is bound to respect, those can't should've rejected not to join the service initially.
If u want to be exposed out of ur right, take arms and see how ur right will be next to nothing and nothing will happen to the commander in chief and his troops.
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ineptitude everywhere
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by oluwaseyi187(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Interesting
smiley
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by JohnSin97: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good riddance, they can replace him with an Aboki, congratulations to him, would have probably died at the battle front.
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by humilitypays(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
When the first appointed Buratai, he was busy catching snaked and doing press ups and mumu Nigerians didn't know he was going to be the most useless Chief of Army Staff cheesy
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by IMASTEX: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
adioolayi:
The good man always taking the fall.... whereas the ineffective service chiefs are eating suya and pepper soup somewhere.

Na God go help Nigeria
Boko Haram has fast turned a business for the big guys, they know themselves!

1 Like

Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by omooba969(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sysdatek:
Another south westerners sacrificed in fulani

Power play

Wot do you mean by that?
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Our government is using this unrest to seek for urgent loans
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Sergioaguero: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fish Farmers Association of Nigeria

We pride ourself in excellent training, sales, marketing, logistics and consultancy service for catfish grown out, fingerlings, post fingelings, juveniles rearing cum ebook sales.

We'll drop post a short video in the next 1 hour on how to hatch catfish fries fromm brood stock.
Join group to watch it using group link below �
https:///FishFarmersAssociationOfNigeria
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by bewla(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
slimfit1:
say it as it's supposed another afonlja is about to be sent to jail by fulami
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Ekaka1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
praiseoski:
Because someone spoke out on behalf of his men who were being literally sent to their graves, they now want to punish him.....

We never had it this bad in this country
You have your point. I a democracy you will be spot on but not so with the military. That's why they have officers courtmarshalled and not determine their cases in a civil court. There's a different oath you swear to as a military personnel and you must be well guided especially at such very senior position and also you should be able to demonstrate resilience, competence and intelligence more so when you are in the theatre of war....stress can take its toll but you can't come to the cameras the way he did.....a general that is one phone call away from his boss...trying to pull a media stunt...that was a very poor showing. Best he'd get is demotion and worst is dismissal
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by slimfit1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Coronabirus:
You're commenting on complete ignorance of Army services. They've their policies of service which every officer is bound to respect, those can't should've rejected not to join the service initially.
If u want to be exposed out of ur right, take arms and see how ur right will be next to nothing and nothing will happen to the commander in chief and his troops.

Asking for standard equipment is a crime?
Re: General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences by Charly68: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
adioolayi:
The good man always taking the fall.... whereas the ineffective service chiefs are eating suya and pepper soup somewhere.

Na God go help Nigeria
They can't run far from God.. I love the bravery of the man ...his foes shall disappear unceremoniously as God lives...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees / Wole Soyinka Blasts Youths "Nigeria Is Building A Generation Of Illiterates" / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.