Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ninjas Shower Bbnaija Nengi With Lots Of Cash, Gifts, During Lagos Meet & Greet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ninjas Shower Bbnaija Nengi With Lots Of Cash, Gifts, During Lagos Meet & Greet (367 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Fans Celebrate BBNaija's Nengi, Treat Her Like A Queen During Her Meet & Greet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ninjas Shower Bbnaija Nengi With Lots Of Cash, Gifts, During Lagos Meet & Greet by onyi25(f): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Big Brother Naija star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson's fans, Ninjas, organized another meet and greet session on her behalf but this time around, more glamorous than the previous.

The reality star graced the event in a stunning blinking purple gown looking like the queen she is.

She was showered with lots of gifts and flowers.

Nengi amused her fans with a twerk performance on the dance flower which got her lots and lots of cash in response by her excited fans.

See update/ Watch videos/ Photo here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/11/ninjas-shower-bbnaija-nengi-with-lots.html?m=1

Re: Ninjas Shower Bbnaija Nengi With Lots Of Cash, Gifts, During Lagos Meet & Greet by WrittyWritter(f): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Na wa ooo..who are all this fans sef..in dis reccession
Re: Ninjas Shower Bbnaija Nengi With Lots Of Cash, Gifts, During Lagos Meet & Greet by AgeKen13(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
@ writtyWriter

People get money
Recession or not
Even though nigeria collapse people will be even richer.

My opinion
See as people dey treat who them never see before like queen. Nengi dosent even know you exist. Pple are running mad for celebs( air quote) . I'm not saying u should not do as a normal fan. Do but use sense. If i see nengi I'll just say wow se Nengi mayne take some pics that's all not to be behaving like u are jobless

Maybe they think she would spray money for them to catch. U go hope ehnn

So my pple

Peace

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi’s Daughter Attacked After Denouncing Dad…declares Love For Step-dad / Actress Mercy Johnson Releases Beautiful Family Photos / This Is Surely The Baddest Zubby Michael's Movie Of 2021 So Far!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.