Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Profitable Online Business Can Someone Start With 10k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Online Business Can Someone Start With 10k (227 Views)

Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Online Business Can Someone Start With 10k by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2020
The title said it all
I have 10k, and I need business ideas
Re: What Profitable Online Business Can Someone Start With 10k by Nnemuka(f): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dropshipping or serviceshipping.... Google meaning..
I wish you the best of luck
Re: What Profitable Online Business Can Someone Start With 10k by micronut(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
BlueKiddo:
The title said it all
I have 10k, and I need business ideas

1. Buying and selling - Buy an Item at N1,000 with all costs, add your gain like N200 on it and sell at N1,200. If you sell ten of the items daily, with 10,000, you make N2, 000 daily, weekly or monthly depending on how fast you can sell the 10, all your 10k.

Things you can try. Food, gadgets, fruits, clothes, shoes, books, etc. Just look around for Items that people are always saying I want, I'm interested, how can I get it pls, and buy and resell.

2. Digital Marketing - By 5k Data and start online marketing for good brands, with a commission on every customer you bring. If you advertise for a woman selling rechargeable lantern now and she sells one at 5000k, you can tell her to give you N500 out of every link.. If it's a good product, you can make N500 consistently everyday, from comfort of your room with only your phone and Data.

I hope this helps, if you need more of hints and Ideas, check my signature I have a book written for small starters like you that can help. I have done many of these that paid me well.

Good luck bro. Keep moving.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Lagos Govt Unveils Sales Of Rice At N20,000 Per Bag / What Are Your Plans To Make Money Next Year / Delivery In Ibadan Is Now Easy And Cheap With LX Logistics At Just #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.