Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm (34094 Views)

Zabarmari Massacre: A Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed By Boko Haram / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by sureinfo: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
So Is that why they should be killed
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Sufisunni: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
adioolayi:
One of the most irresponsible statement I've read in 2020.

They need military clearance to enter their own farm, in their own country...where protection of citizens lives and properties should be government's priority

It's really a BIG SHAME we are where we are as a country!
the most irresponsible statement I have ever read in my life

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
OK so the military can't go for their rescue even though they were not cleared?

I thought boko haram is technically defeated by APC?
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by onyxo76(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
but killers had military clearances to kill the farmers abi?
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by dahmie2013: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please dese people should not start with this kind of comments. Haba.... No one has a right to die like that.
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Jabioro: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
The bemusement of my heart to the way government reacted to issues ..The dead are to be blamed,the suspects are to be celebrated while those who are in charge saying rubbish
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by jrusky(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
So farmers now need clearance to farm their land?

Pls Nigerians I ask again how did we get here
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Cajal(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dj switch
Chidi Odinkalu
........brought this news
Be careful brethren
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by ajimotoke(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin No clearance to farm, so they deserve to die like chicken, this people don't reason before they talk. Nonsense set of people.
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Allah will punish you Garba and your entire generation for saying this trash ! Dan buro ba !
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Obanosisi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oro buruku lenu eye
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Neddstark: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Someone needs to punch this man. I mean very hard on the mouth.
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Coolgent(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oh Allah free us from PMB!
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by IceQween(f): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Garuba Lawal should fear God nah! These farmers were harvesting their crops not planting oh.
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Ade3131: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
Their slaughter has been justified.
Next!

You have jet brain.

The killing has been justified. Maybe it's Southern Kaduna or Sokoto next. We know they now take turn to unlease and defend tragedies in these locations.

I'm sure they already have a defence speech ready for the next massacre. Ndi'ara ndi'ara

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Tremple8v: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
You see the reason why I have to leave this country .
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
ExAngel007:
careless talk

It's fake news
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by rexxyjosh(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Go ahead! Villify them for daring to control their own fates. Crucify them for trying to make something better for themselves and their families. They deserve all the censure they can get for trying to survive, to keep body and soul together.

This "government" plumbs new depths with each passing day.
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Mars16(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
When I read this article on the vanguard news on twitter, I was totally speechless. Just imagine what someone's grandfather is saying; so the massacre is justified? No wonder Boko Haram is still operating in Nigeria without any disturbance, this Buhari government is not serious with the security of lives and properties which is their major responsibility. Buhari and all our politicians, what have the poor masses done to you?
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by dikeigbo2(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
see as i dey look you with this rubbish you just vomitted

Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by luckyz4rea(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Excuses to cover up or defend their inability is rolling in from a finger-pointing, and blame game government with no sense of remorse whatsoever for their unequivocal failure!
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by EmekaBlue(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
This apc guys can yarn anyhow to defend their incompetence
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Neddstark:
Someone needs to punch this man. I mean very hard on the mouth.

Y should he punched? He is doing his job which is to justify d killing of nigerians & ensure that buhari keeps being portrayed as a saint no matter how many lives are lost. Bottom line, it's buharis fault that those farmers were killed. D farmers deserved to die
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
It is too late for those Northerners, North follow protest for endsars them say no.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is absurd, if Garba is trying to defend his pay masters definitely he should've used more respectful choice of words to do so but this is an insult to the dead.
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Empiree: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sufisunni:
the most irresponsible statement I have ever read in my life
Very very irresponsible. I don't know how Nigerian politicians think. Clearance issuance is legal issue to be treated in court. So because they don't have clearance they must be killed like chicken?. Did this guy think before speaking?.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Abdulguy: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Useless government and their Media aids
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Next time ask for clearance, simple.
Sai Baba till 2050
BafanaBafana am I lying?
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Whiteshield: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Boko Haram didn't provide an excuse for the slaughter but it is the government spokesperson helping Boko Haram to manufacture an excuse. So sad.
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by snipernigga(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please nairalanders how do I get the CLEARANCE, I want to Bleep my babe this weekend and I want my head intact by the time am through. Help a Hot brother please
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by TruthinAction: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
With this kind of comment, it will not be an overstatement that some top government officials are working with Boko Haram. This is why it is difficult to end the fight. God will expose them all very soon.
Re: Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm by Goodman247: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Foolish leaders, foolish country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.