Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures (88984 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by hinere(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Why didn't the children wear their Apron on top their suit and gown. Afterall, they said it's bullet proof grin

To be honest ehn...this Pastor get sense. The only Pastor wey use members as Marketers come give them Yellow Crested Vest Apron make dem dey wear up and down.

See Marketing Strategy...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats to them
Guess that's why our very own Pastor - Righteousness89 has been busy and hasn't really commented today

He may be attended the occasion
Yes ooo!
It's So wonderful my Brother!
A Marriage that shows that GOD still speaks for those that Depend on Him..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by godlessmind: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
gaetano:
I no fit invite lord chosen person for my wedding, e sure me say dem go wear cape come
those people na zombie �‍♂️
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by saajus: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
All these jimjim Pastors know how to choose the best. They will choose the ones that don't really need makeup. Whereas some ladies truly need makeup. Look at Mike Bamiloye too. All of them always claim God show them their wives. God won't show them wretched-looking sisters. Let's keep deceiving ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by shelayhorlar: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
So those who marry with make up on won't enjoy their marriage abi
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Samakus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
MrPRevailer:

I'll share with you a striking testimony someone gave recently about Chosen apron

Thanks but no thanks
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by FIDELISFIDECENT: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Pastors and beautiful women...
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Hezmatosky: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Makeup is not only when you apply lip sticks and all that. She for come out the way she baff without applying cream nor powder. That's makeup free sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
uruba23:
I hoped it is not a Forced marriage.. Pastor's son not smiling.

No be everybody sabi smile while taking pictures.
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Aksnoopy: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
You can tell that she is a virgin from her look.
Stay away from HOES, they are not meant to be married. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by lastmessenger: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
olaoye15:
This is a real women. Thank God we still have a few of them that can retain the sanity of womanhood.
seems you know them very well to make such conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by MrPRevailer(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Coolbadguy:
See as the son look small with fitted suit and them dress the girl like one old mama even though say the babe fine without the make up but at least na her day she suppose look extremely beautiful na cheating dem do the girl beside where them write for bible say make woman nor wear makeup or wear find gown,must it be buluku Like this.wicked people when dey claim say them holy pass Jesus christ any ways congratulations to them wishing the best thing marriage will offer with plenty children.

Come to the Lord's Chosen and prepare your soul for rapture. We are not trying to prove we are holier. The ministry is manifest to preach the undiluted Word of God so that people will be qualified for heaven.

"Without holiness, no man will see the Lord". Hebrews 12:14

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Uniquekriss(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
juniormod:
The Chosen Family, more Grace of God upon the newly wed. money is good Sha, see freshness everywhere, I love what I am seeing,
I just pray to be fresh like them someday but man is struggling with challenges now, I pray my destiny helper locates me here someday, I can't hide in penury and constraints any more... I need help.

cry
Your help will come speedily, just don't lose hope.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by jchioma: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is the heir to the conglomerate enterprises set up by daddy's dint of hard work and manipulations.

Congrats boy! The desire of every parents is to see their children succeed them.

Happy responsibilities to you all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cocobongo:
Omo, na the big Bible steel the show.....

That's my Father!
The Bible is our Weapon all the time

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by inegbedion30210: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
:I hate this thing Chosen members wear on top of their clothes. Makes them look somehowI'll share with you a striking testimony someone gave recently about Chosen apron
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by MrPRevailer(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
inegbedion30210 Liposure
hinere:
Why didn't the children wear their Apron on top their suit and gown. Afterall, they said it's bullet proof grin

To be honest ehn...this Pastor get sense. The only Pastor wey use members as Marketers come give them Yellow Crested Vest Apron make dem dey wear up and down.

What can wearing apron do for you?

Hear the Sunday striking testimony of this Chosen man at 13:40 timeline about Chosen apron. His encounter will dreadful armed robbers/killers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjZqkCd4S4

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Liposure: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
hinere:

lol dem say na cape
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Neimar: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Doggy and BJ dn set this night
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Liposure: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
saajus:
All these jimjim Pastors know how to choose the best. They will choose the ones that don't really need makeup. Whereas some ladies truly need makeup. Look at Mike Bamiloye too. All of them always claim God show them their wives. God won't show them wretched-looking sisters. Let's keep deceiving ourselves.
pastor sef like beta tin
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by faithfull18(f): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nice.
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by inspire700(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Those who are wondering what kind of couple they will be with their partners, Check this Romance Quiz HERE

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Liposure: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Neimar:
Doggy and BJ dn set this night
their holiness no go let dem tryam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Orpe7(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
All this lie lie, see her face like person wey no go dey give her husband mouth action or doggy grin
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Kobicove(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
The lady is naturally beautiful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Humanoid01(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Why the guy con resemble Charles Okafor?
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Buharidgeneral: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
.,.... And she must be a virgin girl
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by MrPRevailer(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
gaetano:
I no fit invite lord chosen person for my wedding, e sure me say dem go wear cape come

God is not a man.
It has not occured to unbelievers and worldly believers that the ways of God is foolishness to man's wisdom.
Yet God is WISDOM.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by RealisticGirl(f): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
That's my daddy in the Lord. The man that God has released the mantle of leadership of the Lord's chosen ministry. His anointing will never run dry. Amen.
Ginaz:
The father with the bible though. You would think he's moses carrying the 10 commandments.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Neimar: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Liposure:
their holiness no go let dem tryam

Lmao
E go follow dem d d room?
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
See as him sanctimonious like say him no go "tear that coochie up"
Re: Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures by Ginaz(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
RealisticGirl:
That's my daddy in the Lord. The man that God has released the mantle of leadership of the Lord's chosen ministry. His anointing will never run dry. Amen.

Oh. I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.