Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

High Cost Of Domain Renewal? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / High Cost Of Domain Renewal? (316 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Domain Name And Hosting On Godaddy? / Adsense Account Approval Services And Adding Of Domain To Adsense Available / Charge For Transfer Of Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Cost Of Domain Renewal? by Madir: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hello friends!
Who can explain how this can be. I bought .com last year and I just wanted to renew. But I was very surprised when I saw that the renewal price is several times higher. Why has the price increased so much and not remained the same?
Re: High Cost Of Domain Renewal? by Veiniously: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Madir:
Hello friends!
Who can explain how this can be. I bought .com last year and I just wanted to renew. But I was very surprised when I saw that the renewal price is several times higher. Why has the price increased so much and not remained the same?
Because you went ahead with some bloggers advice about best host and domain company that's why
They are actually giving you their best

Any way you should have made a detailed research before going ahead to purchase
Try mailing them
Yeah hold on how much do you pay?
Re: High Cost Of Domain Renewal? by Velksy: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
That’s how it works. You bought a TLD with a promotion or discount. Or simply for a cheap price. And a year later, you are given a real price, which is much more expensive. What registrar are we talking about? There are even smaller registrars with fair price. You can look https://pananames.com/ they don't hide the price of renewal from the very beginning and they have it cheaper.
Re: High Cost Of Domain Renewal? by Madir: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
It's really better not to use dubious domain registration promotions.
Re: High Cost Of Domain Renewal? by etoluw: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Madir:
Hello friends!

don't you know that dollar is now more expensive.
Re: High Cost Of Domain Renewal? by Velksy: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
etoluw:

don't you know that dollar is now more expensive.

Therefore, I like Pananameы registrar, here all prices are scheduled 10 years in advance.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create This Ads Format? / I Do Sell/buy Zelle Funds,venmo,skrill,cashapp,paypal,greendot,chime,neteller / Developers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.