Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The State Of Things In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Things In Nigeria (197 Views)

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / 20 Things In 2020 That Will Shape And Shake The Year / Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Things In Nigeria by mrNEMZY(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who noticed the trend of ethinicism since the inception of this administration?

First it used to be everyone else verses the Igbos, back then in 2015-2019

Now it's the North verses South, other southern ethnic groups seem to have shifted allegiance after the last elections. Something I am grateful for, I have always wanted a United south.
Though the bond is very fragile, and might, sorry will breakup during the next elections.
Somehow, the east and west are always easy to be split up by politicians.

Now, with what I am seeing on different media platforms, the north are shifting grounds, though it's a very little of them at this time, but more and more are speaking ill of this administration as the days go by.

Could this really terrible administration be uniting Nigerians for the first time to have a unisic political view?
Is hate really the force that would bring Nigerians together?

One thing I am sure of, the coming years would really be interesting, and 2023 elections (if bubu stays that long) might be historical swerve in the political atmosphere of this nation.

You can add your intelligent views below, especially our polical experts.

Tribalists, fuq off!
Re: The State Of Things In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

Governors Meet To Create New National Security Order / FG To Sanction Discos Selling Meters / Will The Biafran Ever Come To Fruition? (fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.