Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

New Info On International Exams (gre, Sat, Toefl, Ielts) - It's A Save Season - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Info On International Exams (gre, Sat, Toefl, Ielts) - It's A Save Season (224 Views)

Trump Administration Drops Directive On International Students And Online Course / Register For IELTS Exams, GRE Exams With Edutrust Consult Limited / Where To Buy Sat, Toefl, Ielts, Gre, Gmat, And Act Books In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Info On International Exams (gre, Sat, Toefl, Ielts) - It's A Save Season by Evkunle: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nairaland is a platform to share, learn, grow and give.

Ummmm... I think that give part is often overlooked and underrated.

I'm yet to see a black friday, cyber Monday, best deals, massive savings, etc post of nairaland.

First, I'm giving out free scholarship research for your proposed course of study but you have to search for the thread kiss

Now, I'm adding: Excellent reductions to help achieve our travel goals for 2020. It was a tough year for us all (I hope it's allowed oooo)

You can register for all your international exams. Current Exam fee
GRE 55k 50k TOEFL 55k 50K SAT 55k 50K IELTS 75K gmat 90k 80K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours Feel free to WhatsApp 08132765285

We can also help you secure scholarships and other funding opportunities when you achieve Guaranteed scores of gmat 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285

Oooh I love Nairaland. Don't you?

I'm still thinking of more ways to give so much more here.

Any ideas? Feel free to share.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: New Info On International Exams (gre, Sat, Toefl, Ielts) - It's A Save Season by prashu265(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ummm. You can get in touch with us http://digitalrankingservices.com.
Re: New Info On International Exams (gre, Sat, Toefl, Ielts) - It's A Save Season by Evkunle: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
prashu265:
Ummm. You can get in touch with us http://digitalrankingservices.com.

Hi, please provide more details.

You can register for all your international exams. Current Exam fee
GRE 50k TOEFL 50K SAT 50K IELTS 75K gmat 80K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

We can also help you secure scholarships

Guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score gmat 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285

(1) (Reply)

All Students Should Take Note Of This Opportunity / UNIBEN: Selling Of Bread And Table Water Has Been Banned / 41th BCS Preliminary Question Solution 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.