Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Your Roads Would Be Given Priority, Kaduna Speaker Assures Sabo GRA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Roads Would Be Given Priority, Kaduna Speaker Assures Sabo GRA (178 Views)

14 Priests, Several Dignitaries Attend Funeral Of Late Sabo GRA Zone D Chairman / Sabo GRA President Commissions Culvert In Community, Tasks Zones On Self-help / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Roads Would Be Given Priority, Kaduna Speaker Assures Sabo GRA by Jatuski: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
*bags Epitome of Democracy title

Speaker Kaduna State House of Assembly, Rt. Honourable Yusuf Zailani has assured the Tsaunin Kura Residents Association (Sabo GRA) that roads in their community will be given priority.

He gave the assurance, when President General of Sabo GRA, Comrade Dr. Silas Adamu led executives of the community on a visit to the Speaker at the Kaduna Assembly' on Monday November 30, 2020.

"Issue of road insha Allah will be over in Tsaunin Kura.

"We have enough allocation for roads in next year's budget.

"I will call KADRA and tell them Tsaunin Kura should be captured in the first quarter of 2021 projects," he assured.

While welcoming the association to the State Assembly, he told them that just like the Kaduna State Government' led by Malam Nasir el-Rufai is for everyone irrespective of tribe or religion, the Assembly' is also free for everybody to visit.

"His Excellency, Malam Nasir el-Rufai is a man of his words. I was speaking to his Excellency about the stadium round about bridge and the need to get a back up and within a short time, he approved construction of bridge from Kabala Doki axis to Barnawa over River Kaduna," he said.

"I promise tomorrow, I will call the MD KADRA to find out situation of your road. We will do it under urban renewal.

"When you do a lump sum, the Goverment can change direction every time so your area can be captured," he further assured.

Speaking further, he said that a lot of people assume that the Kaduna Assembly' is a push over, but they are getting it wrong.

"A lot of people are saying the Stats Assembly is a rubber stamp, but we are not.

"This is the only Assembly' that money is not given before approval of budget from the Governor.

"I have been in this Assembly' since 2007 and I can say, this is the best Governor so far.

"He gives contract through bids, even without knowing the person.

"Someone applied for a contract worth over N500m without knowing anyone, he was excited when he got it without knowing anyone.

"Before even a contract of N500,000, the Governor must know who is getting it," he explained.

The Speaker said that since the Inception if this regime in 2016, the only complain people are having is that he is not sharing money.

"He is only concerned about capital projects," he added.

Zailani stressed that it is only in Kaduna State that they have a Leadership Council, chaired by the Chief Judge of the state, where the Governor is just an ordinary member and yeilds up to superior arguments.

Re: Your Roads Would Be Given Priority, Kaduna Speaker Assures Sabo GRA by Temitopemo6e6(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2020
JESUS CHRIST PLEASE SAFE THIS COUNTRY, EXPOSE ALL OUR LEADERS AND THERE WORKERS THAT ARE INVOLVE IN THIS TERRORISM IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Timber Pallets And Corrugated Cardboard Are Most Preferred Packing Materials / Prime Reasons Of Using Aluminium Toolbox In Melbourne / India Comes At Canada Prime Minister Over His Comments On Ongoing Farmers Protes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.