Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Survival Fund - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Survival Fund (1424 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survival Fund by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
I missed the last survival fund because of CAC on the payroll scheme, which i really followed up..but my application stopped because of CAC...The Artisan also didnt pop out for me to register because it was unavailable, but i wonder how people benefit from it
Now its the Transport scheme which i want to be part of it...I learnt we should contact our Focal person..please if youre A FOCAL Person add me on the list pls
Re: Survival Fund by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
I missed the last survival fund because of CAC on the payroll scheme, which i really followed up..but my application stopped because of CAC...The Artisan also didnt pop out for me to register because it was unavailable, but i wonder how people benefit from it
Now its the Transport scheme which i want to be part of it...I learnt we should contact our Focal person..please if youre A FOCAL Person add me on the list pls
Something that under 18yrs who Neva touch 5k for their life dey collect. This country no just balance
Re: Survival Fund by Angelnath(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Hm
Re: Survival Fund by Businessicon: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Concerning the survival fund, who was called but hasn't been paid yet??
Re: Survival Fund by dlaw281(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please I got message today that I can continue my registration,anybody with idea in how I can post show the way I pay my employer since I pay the.by cash
Re: Survival Fund by daddycee91(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
CalebLebsco56:

Kindly throw more light on what the focal thing is about please, thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund by Gwekess(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2020
@dlaw281 do a little write-up that you do pay your staffs by cash and attach it as your bank statement
Re: Survival Fund by daddycee91(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
dlaw281:
Please I got message today that I can continue my registration,anybody with idea in how I can post show the way I pay my employer since I pay the.by cash

Do you mean you got a msg from survival fund? Thought it was closed
Re: Survival Fund by yakson123: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Has any body in lagos been paid
I was told is state by state
Re: Survival Fund by strangest(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2020
dlaw281:

the same message here deadline 4th December... same issue here, I pay with hand maybe try getting a document with originally collected by me and amount signed by staff... don't really know but that's my intention
Re: Survival Fund by dlaw281(m): 3:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Gwekess:
@dlaw281 do a little write-up that you do pay your staffs by cash and attach it as your bank statement
thanks alot boss
Re: Survival Fund by dlaw281(m): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2020
daddycee91:

Do you mean you got a msg from survival fund? Thought it was closed
reopened firbthose that did not complete there registration then

(1) (Reply)

Npower October & November Stipends Failed / Graduate Restaurant Management Trainee - Food Concept (chicken Republic) / Mental Health Nurse Recruitment - UK NHS Trust - NO AGENCY FEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.