Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

"The Bbnaija Men Were Not My Taste"- Lucy Opens Up On Why She Failed To Find Luv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Bbnaija Men Were Not My Taste"- Lucy Opens Up On Why She Failed To Find Luv (529 Views)

Bbnaija: "Men Buy U Expensive Gifts, I'm A Man Wit Insecurities" Frodd To Esther / Bbnaija Men Of D Week: Between Miracle, Tobi, Leo & Teddya, Who Would U Go For? / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Bbnaija Men Were Not My Taste"- Lucy Opens Up On Why She Failed To Find Luv by onyi25(f): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2020
It is now obvious that the Big Brother Naija reality show isn't just a platform through which individuals become famous or rich, but also a place where they find love.

Ex Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Lucy Edet Essien in a recent interview, opened up on why she failed to find love during her time in the Lockdown house like most of her counterparts e.g Kiddwaya and Erica as well as Neo and Vee.

Lucy who was unfortunate in finding her ‘Mr. Right’ in the house has come out to open up about the issue in a recent interview on The Gist with popular OAP, Latasha.

The 30 year old stated that the men who made an appearance on the show were not her taste.

See update/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/11/the-men-were-not-my-taste-lucy-opens-up.html?m=1

Re: "The Bbnaija Men Were Not My Taste"- Lucy Opens Up On Why She Failed To Find Luv by phintohlar(f): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2020
This girl too dey lie abeg, if no be say praise comot before her na only God know weda she for return home with any pata (pant) cos praise go don tear everything for her
Re: "The Bbnaija Men Were Not My Taste"- Lucy Opens Up On Why She Failed To Find Luv by Barka00(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2020
okay
Re: "The Bbnaija Men Were Not My Taste"- Lucy Opens Up On Why She Failed To Find Luv by internationalman(m): 2:05am On Dec 01, 2020
I believe her because throughout her stay in the show she seemed disinterested..

She wasn't even pained when she was evicted.
Re: "The Bbnaija Men Were Not My Taste"- Lucy Opens Up On Why She Failed To Find Luv by Amotolongbo(f): 2:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Who be her age mate or older who go fall in love with her?
Only Trickytee. Who was always battling to avoid eviction weekly and doesn’t even get time to fall in love so as not to fall out from the house.

Like Nairaland guys will say, “Evening newspaper”

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Rowland Dazzles In New Looks / "Why Do Women Feel Cheated In A Relationship?" - The Talk Office / How I wish I was the one who wrote ‘Way Maker’ and not Sinach - Wale Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.