Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

December Is Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / December Is Here (1388 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

December Is Here by Emperor4tune(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2020
what a journey,truely it has never been easy but God mercies kept us all,for even a mad man on the street could testify that the road that leads to 2020 was not just rough but rugged and if you are reading this then you are born rugged,just tell baba God thank you if you believe that breathing till now was never by your making & make a wish for yourself and family as you are ending year 2020. HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU !

Re: December Is Here by Emperor4tune(m): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Emperor4tune:
what a journey,truely it has never been easy but God mercies kept us all,for even a mad man on the street could testify that the road that leads to 2020 was not just rough but rugged and if you are reading this then you are born rugged,just tell baba God thank you if you believe that breathing till now was never by your making & make a wish for yourself and family as you are ending year 2020. HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU !
RIP TO ALL WHO LOST THEIR LIVES IN 2020 & TO ALL AIDS PATIANCE GLOBALLY AS WE MARK THE WORLD AIDS DAY TODAY 1st DECEMBER,LET SHOW KINDNESS TO THOSE LIVING WITH AIDS VIRUS,THEY ARE ALL HUMANS LIKE US

Re: December Is Here by Monatyk(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good day, everyone! If you're looking for a terrific and simple approach to handle your difficulties at home while also freeing up time to do other things, I'd like to introduce you to one service. On https://emergencyplumbingusa.com/water-heater-repair/ emergency water heater repair, you can locate the most popular services that the bulk of the public today uses, and it's all done in a very clear and straightforward manner. Personally, I appreciate this sort of service since they are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can locate a wide selection of services that I require.
Re: December Is Here by watsonwalk: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: December Is Here by jack345: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
There are 7 School jobs in Spokane advertised on WhatJobs in February 2022. Apply online today and set up job alerts to get the latest jobs by email direct to your inbox. Jobs for School in Spokane
Re: December Is Here by jack345: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon! Tyrkia Visa Online
Re: December Is Here by tamikal155: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2022
I discovered a great deal of interesting stuff in your blog especially it’s dialogue Canada Visa Application Online
Re: December Is Here by XtremeDigits: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2022
The goat digital marketing company in usa Make yourself stand out, impress and convert more leads on the internet. Get results using the Thrive. Our strategies have proved to be effective.

(1) (Reply)

Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes / For Smart People Only / What Exactly Is Jedi-jedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.