Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road (27857 Views)

Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video) / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Temptee101(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2020
It is self-deceiving for any Nigerian to think this govt and it's president will ever make Nigeria secure and safe.

If you don't have anywhere important to go, please stay at home.

It's no longer coronavirus but bubuvirus, nowhere is safe.

This govt has made Nigeria a living hell, we are not only talking of the poverty and hardship they brought, they have also made everywhere unsafe.

Leaving your house and returning safe is now a miracle.

We have no government
We have no country
We have no president
We have no security agency

Please, protect yourself and loved ones they much you can. It's only God and yourself can keep you safe.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by chloride6: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2020
Omo x1000

For Afternoon ooh...
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Ahmeduana(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2020
Jidibia:
What they planted.
thanks for the correction.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Rebuke: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Gunmen, who are these gunmen? Is that another armed force of Nigeria?

The way they operate with confidence and go away freely makes yhu wonder if they are part of this regime.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by lastchild: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Jidibia:

Foolish bigot. But it was Jonathan that attacked them then. Your hypocrite oozes to high heavens.
it wasn't Jonathan that attacked them that you said made sense, that statement would've driven me to argue with you as intellectuals

but your first statement proves how childish and uneducated you are, so you are not in my level
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Racoon(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2020
No! This cant be true.Kaduna-Abuja expressway as well as everyone in Nigeria is safe.Buhari government is doing well.#EndSARS is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Asianjollof007: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2020
E don finish for this country, e don red for us patapata. The only remedy is separation cos i do not think good thing can still come out of this country. Motivational speaker, abeg quote me NOT.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Haba haba haba!!

even with the presence of Army cantonment!?

El- Rufai you need to do something o!!! what will happen when students resume school!?

Why!!?
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by DennisEche(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2020
OBOY NORTH IS GONE
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Temptee101(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Long ago, while going through my niece's notebook, I saw where she wrote. "Am going to school because their teaching me well".

Well, I spanked her for being stupid enough not to know her spellings but she cried in defence that she simply copied down what her teacher wrote on the board.

I complained to the school and Iater learnt that other guardians complained over the same teacher and the rubbish she was teaching their wards as well.

Weeks later, I ran into this teacher at a brothel...we got talking and she said she was asked to resign. I ended up having a premature ejaculation out of excitement that the school listened to our complaints.

If a community grammar school could be this responsive how much more should a President be?

I really need someone tell me why Buhari has not sacked the service chiefs depsite their proven incompetence to handle the security challenges in Nigeria and all our complaints?

Wetin you find go brothel?

Who will now spank you for being stupid enough to visit the brothel?

For your last question, I think an oversight visit to aso villa to ascertain the true state of health of Mr. President wouldn't be a bad idea.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by justjify(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2020
This is fake news
4+4
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Blakpot: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2020
lastchild:
it wasn't buhari that attacked them

Of course its not the president's business that terrorists and armed bandits keep slaughtering innocent ppl at will.
The security situation of the country is not a priority.

Keep defending mediocrity. Clown

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Jidibia(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2020
lastchild:
it wasn't Jonathan that attacked them that you said made sense, that statement would've driven me to argue with you as intellectuals

but your first statement proves how childish and uneducated you are, so you are not in my level
Lol.... I can't be in your level of stupidity and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Nwaotu10(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Why can't northerners love themselves

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by efficiencie(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2020
GMBuhari:
See it's fake news , The north is the most secured place in Nigeria

Northern Nigeria is more secure than US, Canada and UK combined!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by NwaliE01: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2020
The next thing you would hear is that this are fragmented elements of Boko Haram causing mayhem in our some volatile areas in Northern Nigeria.
The Government of today is blessed with a very high degree of irresponsibilty.

Get well soon my Brother.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Gerrard59(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Fake news!

Where are the families of the so-called injured people? Who counted them? How are we sure such happened? This is an attack on the competence and integrity of the Buhari's regime.

Fake news!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by moneyissweet(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2020
That one na una business...sai baba

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Badonasty(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
keywords..'former' and 'brother'...his brother is now a regular citizen too so nothing special about him

lol...why dem come bandage him head like say na trailer climb him head...hospitals with their karamo
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by worldman(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Fake news. Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Tonalphs(f): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2020
signs that there are strangers occupying the seats of power starting from AsoRock

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by lilfresh96(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
All those above commenting " North is safe, Fake news and the rest.

I want to remind you that, never laugh at someone's condition because you don't know that you might be the next victim.

so if you can't pray for the peace in the nation, just keep your fuc3ing mouth shut
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2020
tobechi74:
General Buhari

THE SAME ROAD THAT WE ARE TOLD SOLDIERS AND POLICE DON TAKE OVER SOOO

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Temptee101:
It is self-deceiving for any Nigerian to think this govt and it's president will ever make Nigeria secure and safe.

If you don't have anywhere important to go, please stay at home.

It's no longer coronavirus but bubuvirus, nowhere is safe.

This govt has made Nigeria a living hell, we are not only talking of the poverty and hardship they brought, they have also made everywhere unsafe.

Leaving your house and returning safe is now a miracle.

We have no government
We have no country
We have no president
We have no security agency

Please, protect yourself and loved ones they much you can. It's only God and yourself can keep you safe.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

IF NA NOW YOU ARE NOTICING THIS

WE TELL YOU GOOD MORNING

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Unrated900(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2020
ayobamiJR:
If Buhari's tenure reach 2023...

Half of Nigerian's citizens go die...

We rebuke it
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Wande22(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Long ago, while going through my niece's notebook, I saw where she wrote. "Am going to school because their teaching me well".

Well, I spanked her for being stupid enough not to know her spellings but she cried in defence that she simply copied down what her teacher wrote on the board.

I complained to the school and Iater learnt that other guardians complained over the same teacher and the rubbish she was teaching their wards as well.

Weeks later, I ran into this teacher at a brothel...we got talking and she said she was asked to resign. I ended up having a premature ejaculation out of excitement that the school listened to our complaints.

If a community grammar school could be this responsive how much more should a President be?

I really need someone tell me why Buhari has not sacked the service chiefs depsite their proven incompetence to handle the security challenges in Nigeria and all our complaints?

The answer to that question lies in this statement

In every crisis/problem, there lies BUSINESS

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Temptee101(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

IF NA NOW YOU ARE NOTICING THIS

WE TELL YOU GOOD MORNING

I knew this way back, was only reiterating the fact.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Ekpes2017: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Elvictor:
North is safe.
Photoshop! Enemies of Nigeria

Lol.... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Tundex911: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2020
So sorry...

But make the politicians expect more cuz, the gunmen coming for everyone of them.

Monster you made

#PEACE
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by lastempero: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Churches should concentrate their casting and bounding to where buhari dey, he is the blood sucking devil we have been looking for.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road by Elvictor: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2020
lilfresh96:
All those above commenting " North is safe, Fake news and the rest.

I want to remind you that, never laugh at someone's condition because you don't know that you might be the next victim.

so if you can't pray for the peace in the nation, just keep your fuc3ing mouth shut

North is safe and Nigeria is peaceful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities / Wole Soyinka's Woeful Silence / I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.