Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

New Zealand Vs Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Vs Canada (1456 Views)

My Electricity Bill In UK VS Canada / Student In The Uk Vs Canada -how Much Can I Make As Student In UK On The Average / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Zealand Vs Canada by Sodiano: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Good morning to my fellow NL... pls which country is more better to go and work as unskilled labour in New Zealand or Canada.....and the one that has the cheapest cost of living in terms of food,house rent...please am confused at moment because am processing my Canada visa and due to this restrictions for Canada it has been delaying me so thinking to change it to New Zealand....pls need your advice ���
Re: New Zealand Vs Canada by Yankee76: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2020
New Zealand is cheaper but is less economically developed, so the wages and standard of living is are lower. But it’s super sunny and nice and is more chill and relaxed.

Canada has a bigger wages and higher standard of living than NZ, it also has shit weather and has a complicated relationship with foreigners but it will be easier for a Nigerian to get in tbqh.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Vs Canada by Kinkykinky: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: New Zealand Vs Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
How are you gonna get visas to both places as an unskilled worker? The Canadian embassy is very strict on visit visas and you would be an illegal alien if you eventually get one and overstay.
Re: New Zealand Vs Canada by Ge0grapher(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oboy, worry about obtaining an unskilled visa for both countries first.. e go hard.
Re: New Zealand Vs Canada by ednut1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sodiano:
Good morning to my fellow NL... pls which country is more better to go and work as unskilled labour in New Zealand or Canada.....and the one that has the cheapest cost of living in terms of food,house rent...please am confused at moment because am processing my Canada visa and due to this restrictions for Canada it has been delaying me so thinking to change it to New Zealand....pls need your advice ���
both countries are not looking for unskilled workers

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Vs Canada by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
ednut1:
both countries are not looking for unskilled workers
embarassed
Re: New Zealand Vs Canada by Cousin9999: 3:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Canada has caribana. New Zealand doesn't.
grin
Canada >
Re: New Zealand Vs Canada by Cousin9999: 3:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Yankee76:
New Zealand is cheaper but is less economically developed, so the wages and standard of living is are lower. But it’s super sunny and nice and is more chill and relaxed.

Canada has a bigger wages and higher standard of living than NZ, it also has shit weather and has a complicated relationship with foreigners but it will be easier for a Nigerian to get in tbqh.

Weather tends to be more of a factor when the place is trash. Would you rather be chilly in New York or warm in Iraq?

(1) (Reply)

2.7 Million Naira, Lagos To London - Throwback To Last Year Ticket Prices / Place To Visit / Snow In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.