Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market (10225 Views)

4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by BastardWike: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2020
All they know demolish but never proactive.
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by benuejosh: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2020
Give Kaduna another El-Rufia with the infrastructural mindset and see Abuja Compete with Kaduna.
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by tundess: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Ppl on here praising Kaduna becoming Abuja.
The next 3 governors will not be able to repay all the loans this governor has incurred without massive, business- hindering taxes. Couple that with incessant insecurity.
Even maintaining these by-passes to nowhere without tolls will be a challenge.
El-Rufai has beggared future leaders of the state on the paved road of his presidential ambition.
Nice pictures though grin
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by BastardWike: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Vikynas:
Those affected are Igbos no long thing Fulanis at work

You have concluded they're Igbos just like that? Even if they're mostly Igbos, it doesn't mean it anything. Rochas demolished the two biggest markets in Owerri and heaven did not fall.

Let them do as they wish in their state. It is their STATE! Any Igbo person building plaza or big structures outside Igboland in the SE and SS is doing so at his or her own personal risk.
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by mrnate: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Northern Kaduna - infrastructural development
Southern Kaduna - insecurity and banditry

Ask residents in these areas

1 Like

Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by ClearFlair: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
No development without demolition of illegal structures and Shanties!!

Kaduna is turning into another Abuja!!

Be skipping like a broken record there.
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Badonasty(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
wow...very big and popular...nothing wey you go find go that market wey you no go see...I rock that market that year sha
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Kwara1stson: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Keep reposting these same pictures of roads all the time don't go and find yourself valuable thing to do...

allow the idiot to be posting the same pictures all the time. he should come to southern Kaduna n see d eye sore
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by oluplus(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2020
techrola:

What is bad in that, elrufai is transforming kaduna state, all the demolished markets are being rebuilt to the best standard..
They are being rebuilt to the best standards and are allocated to friends and families afterwards. Abi no be inside this kaduna that I dey?
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by shegzyzee(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Hello
We sell all kinds of laboratory chemicals and equipments..
Call us today
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Dovegrey: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna is my second home!!
Elrufai we are proud of you!!
illitrate boy
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by mannatech: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2020
toyinjimoh:
Some people condemning el rufai government has not been to Kaduna to see his good work, I believe those affected people will be compensated
No compensation.
The market stalls never belonged to the traders in the first place but the government. It was only allocated and the rules states that no trader should buy, sublet or rent the allocated shop but many of the traders over the years have disregard this rule and invested in the markets by buying many shops.

Besides, a temporary market was constructed for them pending when the market will be ready.

1 Like

Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by mfm04622: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2020
No compensation! The market belongs to govt. They pay yearly rent. Just a token. The rent must have expired before they were asked to leave
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Gracefulness: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2020
techrola:

What is bad in that, elrufai is transforming kaduna state, all the demolished markets are being rebuilt to the best standard..
you asked what is bad ? because you want to build a better apartment you give a very short notice and you say nothing wrong where is concise
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Theboy21: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Nice one Arrewa... Those photos making me love our city the more..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by 6ixpee(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Sha na only kaduna fine pass for the whole north.
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by haider55338: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2020
wow...very big and popular...nothing wey you go find go that market wey you no go see...I rock that market that year sha
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by themaestro08(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

I can upload a thousand of dilapidated roads, schools , hospitals you name it Kaduna state.

Stop this shitty propaganda It will take you nowhere angry
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by themaestro08(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Moferere:
El Rufa'i administration and demolition are inseparable.

But it is good, because sanity left Abuja the day El Rufa'i leaves.

Rubbish! That is not his primary responsibility as a governor
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by anago40: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin
Realtord43:
Everything about El rufai is destruction of live and properties.

Government of pain and sorrow
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by NwaliE01: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna is my second home!!

Elrufai we are proud of you!!

Oboy, I dey kaduna. Abeg no mind all this media hype.

Kaduna south is largely under developed which is the only place you can live if you're a Christain.

No single Road network within the kaduna south apart from destruction upon destruction.
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by triple996(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Elrufai remains the best thing that ever happened to kaduna
I used to hate elrufai due to the nonsense I read on meadia bt the day I left lagos to kaduna was the day u realised that some people are only bitter and jelouse of what elrufai is doing in kaduna. Let me help u alittle,
Elrufai legacy:
-Massive infrastructural development around the state including ongoing work at kachia,kafanchan and zankwa
-IGR growth from 13.6 billion to 44.9 billion and still counting ( yes he borrowed bt still improved the igr
-Massive improvement in the education sector by removing all the unqualified teachers and replacing them with the better ones
-industrial revolution with the comming of better investment from major companies like tomato jos and other milk processing plants
-Increase in commercial prowess due to better infrastructural development
-better reacrational centers like renovation of murtala square, centinary park, gallaxy mall, etc
U just can't hate elrufai
ONLY PEOPLE FROM THE POTOPOTO REGION HATE THE ARCHITECT OF MODERN KADUNA

1 Like

Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Elfaris(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Elrufai is a real technocrat, I can't wait to see become Nigeria's President. God willing.
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Elfaris(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2020
6ixpee:
Sha na only kaduna fine pass for the whole north.

Lmao, you know nothing. have you seen Kano, Jos, Gombe and other cities?
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Those that think Rufai should be president in 2023 this is what awaits you. Town planner that is what he knows how to do. Destroying businesses in insecurity and an already depressed economy. In the meantime his boys and homies will be land grabbing and building things they cannot show where they got money from to build monstrosities nobody can afford.

We get the leaders we deserve.
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sanwo olu , sanwo olu , sanwo olu.....how many times did i call u......come see your mate o......us self do the necessary by demolishing all those illegal shops in lagos.......especially all those idiots selling on train tracks, etc.......and totally ban people from selling on the road......especially for oyingbo, mushin, ketu, ojota, yaba,etc
Re: Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market by Kwara1stson: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
NwaliE01:

Oboy, I dey kaduna. Abeg no mind all this media hype.

Kaduna south is largely under developed which is the only place you can live if you're a Christain.

No single Road network within the kaduna south apart from destruction upon destruction.
don't mind the slowpoke.. he should enter Narayi, sabo, gonigora n see things for himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Digital Marketing Golden Opportunities That Will Help You Increase Sales / The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.