Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ (1081 Views)

We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. / We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay, Amazon and other USA sites. / ( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by skydancer: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by Olakaz02: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by skydancer: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olakaz02:
How do we deal?
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by Olakaz02: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2021
Contact me on Whatsapp so we can proceed
skydancer:

How do we deal?
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by skydancer: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Been receiving questions about the laptop order, He has ordered the goods to my US address, will update the thread once I receive it. Thanks
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by skydancer: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Called Whatsapp number today, a lady picked instead. Not responded to Whatsapp message for over 12 hours. Enough to claim seller has gone rogue.
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by SonyaSpence: 4:43am On Jan 17, 2021
skydancer:
Called Whatsapp number today, a lady picked instead. Not responded to Whatsapp message for over 12 hours. Enough to claim seller has gone rogue.

Thanks for the timely update. I have been following closely to see if the guy is legit. If eventually he does not respond, I hope you have a plan in place to track him down.
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by Olakaz02: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2021
Who is this please? Which laptop are you talking about?
skydancer:
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by skydancer: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Olakaz02:
Who is this please? Which laptop are you talking about?
Hi Kasali, this is Skydancer, this was the day you gave me another number to reach you. I sent you a message on WhatsApp, kindly process the refund so I can find an alternative way to procure and get it by mid February.
Re: Buy On Amazon, Wall-mart, Ebay And Other Usa Check Out Sites @390/$ by Alienwarfare: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Did he refund?
skydancer:

Hi Kasali, this is Opata Chibueze, this was the day you gave me another number to reach you. I sent you a message on WhatsApp, kindly process the refund so I can find an alternative way to procure and get it by mid February.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upgraded iPhone XR to iPhone 12 64gb Factory Unlocked @200k / SOLD SOLD Asus Zenbook(with box): Ryzen 5, 8gb, 2GB NVIDIA, 256gb SOLD SOLD / Amazon Alexa Setup: Amazon Echo Setup: How To Set Up Alexa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.