Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Redmi Note 4x Battery From Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 4x Battery From Jumia (332 Views)

Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review 1 Year Later - Should You Buy It In 2018? / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 4x Battery From Jumia by OneKinGuy(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Am planning on getting a new battery for my 2years+ redmi note 4x. the device used to last 9-11 SOT during the first year but it has declined over the years and I barely get 7 hours of SOT. So I was browsing through jumia and saw that they do sell the device battery. So am asking if anyone has gotten any redmi battery from jumai before. How good is it and is it original.

Re: Redmi Note 4x Battery From Jumia by Meister(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Am planning on getting a new battery for my 2years+ redmi note 4x. the device used to last 9-11 SOT during the first year but it has declined over the years and I barely get 7 hours of SOT. So I was browsing through jumia and saw that they do sell the device battery. So am asking if anyone has gotten any redmi battery from jumai before. How good is it and is it original.

Macbeyland on nairaland here has the battery on ground, you can get it from him with assurance

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 4x Battery From Jumia by OneKinGuy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Meister:

Macbeyland on nairaland here has the battery on ground, you can get it from him with assurance
thanks, will contact him asap.
Re: Redmi Note 4x Battery From Jumia by zenith4biz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Repairpal

Repairguru

They have the battery on standby

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A New Redmi Note 8 For Sale Or For Swap / Iwatch Series 3 For Sale !!! / Iphone 6 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.