Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) (16146 Views)

Osinbajo Not Among Those Sabotaging Tinubu - El-Rufai (Video) / 2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by OnyeOhuu: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
Elrufai!!

I understand your pains!!

You remain the most smartest and hardworking governor in the whole of Northern Nigeria.

The only northern politician I can defend chest up!! Not even my Governor Ganduje

Dear Elrufai... Continue developing Kaduna State and continue investing in human development.

Elrufai is the only northern governors that work with the new generation of Arewa.

I have sat down to discuss the future of Northern Nigeria with some of our governors.

But non of them give us listening ears and work with us like Elrufai.

Elrufai don't reason like his Generation.

That man is too smart and intelligent.

Buhari has failed the north!! Buhari is waste of destiny.

I have never come across a jalloh that is as weak, as dumb as Buhari.

Dear Elrufai continue developing Kaduna State.

We shall over come!

Arewa youths are solidly behind!!
[/s]

El-Rufai is a terrorist.

We know how the ethnic and religious bigot called El-Rufai systematically chased Christians and Southerners out of Rural villages in Abuja in the name development.

We are in 21st century.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by jesmond3945: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai!!

You remain the most smartest and hardworking governor in the whole of Northern Nigeria.

The only northern politician I can defend chest up!! Not even my Governor Ganduje

Dear Elrufai... Continue developing Kaduna State and continue investing in human development.

Elrufai is the only northern governors that work with the new generation of Arewa.

I have sat down to discuss the future of Northern Nigeria with some of our governors.

We shall over come!

who will stay alive to enjoy development? So the people slaughtered like chickens don't deserve to live and enjoy el rufai's development.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Coldie(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai!!

We shall over come!

Insecurity apart u and I know buhari is not a failure
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Afrikahene: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
You are frustrated that your fulani hellsmen have not killed everybod in Southern Kaduna.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Amumaigwe: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai!!

We shall over come!

After marketing and defending Buhari vigorously and indirectly contributing to the disaster Buhari has become to Nigeria and her citizens, you suddenly woke up and realized that devil incarnate El Rufai is better. Your children will certainly judge you in your lifetime. Belle- must -chop mumu aboki.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Akwason: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
when you must cut, persuade the victim you are a surgeon. many words, many lies.

Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by phkka1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Enjoy your change and next level.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
allwell51:
I am frustrated in my state. Many governors are frustrated in their states.

source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIOhOTljAGV/watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1acl7UNoKAU

We are called chief security officers only in name, we have no control over coercive instruments of state... we are almost helpless - Governor Nasir El-Rufai speaks on killings and insecurity.

Can you see your life ? Imagine the rubbish words you vomited against GEJ
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Joseph08(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
...And he wants to be Nigerian President when he can't handle Kaduna
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by tyup(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

No where in the Constitution is it mentioned no section of the law, that Governors are Chief Security Officer of the state, when Security is on Exclusive list controlled by Commander in Chief

Obasanjo showed the Governors shege, even with the their own security details

Former Opreation Lafia Dole Commander already gave real professional solutions, but instead of listening he was demoted

Nigeria Army needs its own fighter helicopters and Jet, so when they sight bandits and Boko Haram they can quickly conduct airstrike... unlike the current situation where if they needed air support they have to contact Defense Headquarters, and Presidency while Presidency contacts Airforce, and before the airstrike Bandits get tipped off and are long gone

There's a reason why each country have their Air Force as another arm of the military and No Army should not have fighter jets or resonances copters, they should only be provided with the necessary land fighting machines n weapons, if they need air support they should request from their Air Force counter part

If Buhari wants Air Force to be more efficient in the fight against insurgency he only needs to give an order that last for a long time
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by higgs: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
State police is the answer.The federal police can take over policing in a state during elections for governor and in certain other situations.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai!!

We shall over come!

I thought all northerners defend buhari incompetence, there is hope after all if this isn't Taqiya
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by RingRoadMafia: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
I thought that rabid dog Arrewa said that Kaduna is the garden of Eden? Hausa people, you love to tell lies to yourselves, that's why you're the face of poverty and underdevelopment worldwide!
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Neoteny:

You don't seem to realize that the population is always the victim. Boko Haram and bandits are not killing and kidnapping the governors

Pls read my post a second or third time to fully comprehend the essence.

Thanks!!!
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

No where in the Constitution is it mentioned no section of the law, that Governors are Chief Security Officer of the state, when Security is on Exclusive list controlled by Commander in Chief

Former Opreation Lafia Dole Commander already gave real professional solutions, but instead of listening he was demoted

Nigeria Army needs its own fighter helicopters and Jet, so when they sight bandits and Boko Haram they can quickly conduct airstrike... unlike the current situation where if they needed air support they have to contact Defense Headquarters, and Presidency while Presidency contacts Airforce, and before the airstrike Bandits get tipped off and are long gone

You cannot solve a social problem with military might.

Insecurity in Nigeria is as result of poverty and corruption in Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Nwadiuto247: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai!!

We shall over come!

So you are now against PMB? You woke up very late. Enjoy him for three years more
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lolz sounds funny no Fulani man that is frustrated with the insecurity in Nigeria walai
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
Hell rufai is no longer grandstanding. NBA humbled him.

What about to the El rufai report on restructuring where state police and other things were adopted?

Who remembers how tough this man was talking in 2012, 13, 14 and 2015?
I thought the same. He is eyeing the presidential ticket. I hope the closest he gets to it, is the primaries. Such a bigot who cares only about Fulani people deserves to rule only the Fulanis. He has no business running a country with over 200 tribes

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by pat077: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
If the heat is too much then get out of the kitchen. Are u frustrated when receiving security votes?
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Then resign...
I remember, its only the sincere and honorable felas that resign from their duty,when they reach the deadlock.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Neoteny(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Seekness:

Pls read my post a second or third time to fully comprehend the essence.

Thanks!!!

I don't need to

You're suggesting some kind of comeuppance for the insulated fat cats. I'm telling you we're at far greater risk than any of them.

Wake up before dawn, not after the sun rises.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Philipxxxx0: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

Now ask your self who is giving Bandits tipped off, Answer the question in your mind because me and you know them, Northern Nigeria army can never allow insurgents to end, they are following the same ideology.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Philipxxxx0: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

until Nigeria constitution is changed nothing will ever come out of this country.
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by MiddleDimension: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai!!

We shall over come!

Do you like the way Ganduje treated the Emir?
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by Lektu3(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
el rufai we know you to be a very cunny human being there is no truth in u
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 3:27am On Dec 02, 2020
MongrelHunter:
Fulanis are liars
Why say so? What's your reason?
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 4:17am On Dec 02, 2020
MongrelHunter:
Fulanis are liars
Re: Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Using the lapses for the agenda while lying to the world. Wicked liar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, VP Atiku, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Lateef Jakande / Kanu, Igboho: Our Sons Are Not Terrorist - Ohaneze, Afenifere Says / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.