Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 (36008 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Do me and do you, God no go vex grin, I beat them for their home, den beat me for my home. No cus for alarm grin
Anyway sha, WE MOVE
We move

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by dannyspeejay(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin grin Migrate to Chelsea

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
uniqueuser:
Man Utd Fans when they win:
Ole is a genius,#GGMU
Man Utd Fans When they lose:
#OleOut
You just dey find something talk nae, no Man U fans will ever say a very useless moronic buffoon like OLE(thief) is a genius, even if he win 100 matches consecutively which is not even possible grin, Ole cannot give out what he doesn’t have, Ole(thief) is a bad Omen to Manchester United at large

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by enemyofprogress: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:

How many coaches will u guys sack... u guys are not just good enough...if u like , hire bayern coach...it will still b the sane result
is it your money?
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Bawom: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
6[odd] AVAILABLE;
KICKOFF @ 1:30AM THIS MIDNIGHT;
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAPP;

091 38 29 09 16
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Midex88(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Manutd don chop koboko
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Yemike:

Olé is just a simp coach.
His players are intimidating him.
A clueless coach with zero tactical nouz on his badge.
My problem with him is, he isn't ambitious. How can ur players miss chances like that and you are not barking or screaming at them,,, your team is loosing with 10men and u remove your best tackler(bissaka) to bring in a striker after removing a striker for a midfielder.
They say, A coach is as good as his last result, I wonder why he can't be ambitious and seize this opportunity of coaching some of best talent in Europe to do something extraordinary, break records, win trophies and put his name in the hall of fame if not for anybody at least for himself. But no, he just want 2 meet d usual top 4 target and probably qualify to at least round of 16 of the ucl.. Small minded man

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by TheStranger: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Manure won't qualify for next round, there's no way this useless team could defeat RB Leipzig

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Jackson105: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
prinsam30:
honestly Man united never get coach aswear, how can u keep fred wen u no say red card is imminent and he com wait longer for him to make substitutions and for him to play DDG is the beginning of his calamity, someone is just coming back from injury within two days, u still go play am, wetin happen to Henderson

Answear! I hate ole with passion. Why not try Herderson, De gea has past his prime even apart from injury, but this monkey of a coach can't see that, must he use De gea?

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by ogtechinc(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Who would you blame for this damage? OLE, Martial or Fred?
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by fergie001: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Kyase, Fergie001, Fuckingmallam45, how PSG open Man Utd yanshh like
I heard ManU lost.....
That team and their Manager sef.

ko kan mi sha
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Some comments here are just funny......

Man utd can't be compared to the present PSG

Pls leave OLE alone ....he can't come and die and die again on top of Man utd

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by mattmogan88: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Even a 7yrs old boy playing PES goes to substitution menu to change him booked players talkless of a grown up man that is handling a real team. Ole just killed the match, the most useless coach in the world.

This is one reason I hate to watch football, I too Dy reason am cry

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by mattmogan88: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogtechinc:

Ole

Ole

Ole
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Jackson105: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Some comments here are just funny......

Man utd can't be compared to the present PSG

Pls leave OLE alone ....he can't come and die and die again on top of Man utd

Ole is a useless monkey!

Why is Fred still on the field after narrowly escape a red card?

Why is Herderson not used, instead of De gea that has obviously past his prime?

Why playing Martial that keep missing a sitter day in day out?

Ole doesn't have ambition, so shalow and foolish.

And this present PSG are poor, it is useless Man U with coach that decided to be unfortunate

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Do me and do you, God no go vex grin, I beat them for their home, den beat me for my home. No cus for alarm grin
Anyway sha, WE MOVE

So, when Leipzig returns the favour next week... Heaven will still be pleased, yeah?!!! cool tongue

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Skymason20(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
MAN UNITED 1 missed call from Europe league grin

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jackson105:

Ole is a useless monkey!

Why is Fred still on the field after narrowly escape a red card?

Why is Herderson not used, instead of De gea that has obviously past his prime?

Why playing Martial that keep missing a sitter day in day out?

Ole doesn't have ambition, so shalow and foolish.

And this present PSG are poor, it is useless Man U with coach that decided to be unfortunate

What can be more useless than a team that had a golden opportunity to seal qualification early by beating a less than average Turkish club home and away, but chose to dash them 3 points in one leg?!!... Is there any other definition of useless?!!...

Ole lacks ambition and trophy winning mentality!!! This is quite obvious even to a blind idiot.

A coach that can't read a game fast and decisively make needed changes shouldn't be coaching a top legendary club like United... He shouldn't even be coaching in First league anywhere!!!

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by greypencils: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogtechinc:
Martial. Cos if this fool had buried those two chances, we wouldn't be having this conversation. All we needed was a draw.
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by chocboi78(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala for we way dy support man u o angry
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
greypencils:
Martial. Cos if this fool had buried those two chances, we wouldn't be having this conversation. All we needed was a draw.

Nope... You needed a win!!! A Draw would mean not losing your last game, which happens to be an equally tough one.

This is because PSG is in no way losing to that bottom feeder from Turkey! Never!!!

At this stage, your qualification hangs on a very precarious balance, no thanks to Ole and Martial.

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by makeherscream(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
How will I tell my friends that United didn't win this match sad

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by lordprogress: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Skymason20:
MAN UNITED 1 missed call from Europe league grin
abeg nor go there self I nor wan ever watch Europa League again that last year dose do for me I cannot fit.
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by CallMeAthena(f): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... You needed a win!!! A Draw would mean not losing your last game, which happens to be an equally tough one.

This is because PSG is in no way losing to that bottom feeder from Turkey! Never!!!

At this stage, your qualification hangs on a very precarious balance, no thanks to Ole and Martial.
NO!They would've qualified with a draw.A draw would put man utd on 10pts and PSG on 7,meaning that even if man utd lose to Leipzig and PSG beat Istanbul,they'll both finish on 10pts and man utd will advance ahead of PSG because of a superior h2h.

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by lordprogress: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

if we drew we would have qualified because psg will be 7 point even if they win their last match it will be 10 point we will be ahead with head to head and goal difference.
Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by themanderon: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2020
I just knew that if any team was going to bottle it when it mattered most it would be man Utd. Now they are not even sure of qualifying as those Germans will be a hard team to crack. Losing to Istanbul was where the failure stated from Cos getting maximum points against them would have guaranteed qualification but trust man Utd to bottle it when it matters. Anyways Europa is calling them once again. That Woodward guy and ole may need to be shown the door.

Re: Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 by omooba969(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2020
bluefilm:
Ole is the perfect definition of One - Match-One -Trouble.

But I still don't pity him in any way at all.

Fück Man U

Lol grin yea fvck Man U!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Derby County Vs Manchester United. FA CUP: (0 - 3) On 5th March 2020 / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. / Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015