Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) (635 Views)

FG Deploys 10,000 Agro Rangers To 19 States, FCT For Farmers’ Protection / North East Farmers To Remit N1.5bn Loan Repayment Today. / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) by farmsocio: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2020
I have cassava for sale, where or who can I sell to?

I have maize, I need buyers too.

I have soyabeans, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, broilers, layers, eggs etc... And I have not been able to find buyers, please help...

These are some of the words many farmers and agribusiness owners lament....

Many farmers loose time and money due to poor access to market.

We can change that narrative for you... Farmsocio.com in conjunction with Redorion Agribusiness School has created a market linkage system to help connect farmers to buyers of their farm produce/products.

We will link you to buyers monthly for a small market linkage subscription registration fee.

With just 10000 naira per year you could get access to unlimited numbers of customers for your farm produce or product.

Haaa....10k is quite on the high side o...some may say...

Really... 10k to get access to unlimited numbers of buyers for your product for 365days...?

Thats consistently for one year o...

Okay then; think about the money many farmers loose from not being able to sell their goods or from not having several options of where or who to sell to thus loosing a whole lot of their income and efforts. Many are forced to watch their products spoil before their very eyes, over feed their livestock or sell below production cost.

Hmmmm if you have ever lost money in farming or agribusiness you would understand what I am saying here.

From a singular sales or market linkage we will connect you to, you could get back in profit at least 10x or even 100x the amount you will be investing for our market linkage registration fee. And this does not include the benefits of repetitive sales that would come from this singular market linkage connection year in year out.

I am sure as a business person you can see the lifetime benefits of joining our market linkage network.

However to make it easier for you we allow a flexible market linkage sign up plan as shown below:

10,000 naira - One year access
5,000 naira - 6 months access
2,500 naira - 3 months access
900 naira - 1 month access

I believe the above plan is fair enough due to current inquiries received and so from the above plan you would agree that we have been able to reduce your sign up risk to a minimum.

However we still want to give you a mind assuring deal by giving you a 90days (thats 3months) guarantee.

This means that if we don't connect you to buyer's, we would return back to you the money you used in registering for our market linkage access.

But we know that will not be the case as our market access are sure and guaranteed.

For more details WhatsApp only 07055976919 to make enquires or to register your interest to join our market linkage system.

Aha...! before I drop my pen here, kindly note that we only have a limited number of slots available. We want just 100 farmers in our market linkage network for now. We may increase the number in the nearest future but 100 is our limit for now.
As at now we have 20 slots taken. 80 slots left!

Join the network today cheers...

From the network of Farmsocio.com

1 Like

Re: Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) by farmsocio: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Relax....let's find buyers for your farm produce...
Re: Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) by nnekaike(f): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
farmsocio:
Relax....let's find buyers for your farm produce...
just incase you have a farmer, I need supply of plantain

1 Like

Re: Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) by oyabak2020: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details
Re: Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) by farmsocio: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks
Re: Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) by farmsocio: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2020
Get buyers now now
Re: Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) by obaalade(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
nnekaike:
just incase you have a farmer, I need supply of plantain

I can supply you plantain, location is Maya in Oyo State
Re: Market Linkage For Farmers (connecting Farmers To Buyer's) by feminineA: 1:37am On Dec 04, 2020
obaalade:

I can supply you plantain, location is Maya in Oyo State
How do you sell and how much

(1) (Reply)

Matured Noilers For Sale In Lokoja / I Need A Quote For This Borehole Survey / Why Noilers Are Raised For Meat And Egg Laying? Their Feed Consumption & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.