Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

John Legend Wishes Wife A Happy Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend Wishes Wife A Happy Birthday (376 Views)

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada / IK Ogbonna's Reply To Troll Who Called His Wife A 'Prostitute' / Raheem Sterling Wishes Osita Iheme A Happy Birthday On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Legend Wishes Wife A Happy Birthday by Chioma1567: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
John legend took to his Instagram page to open down a heartwarming birthday message to his wife Chrissy Teigen as she marks her 35th birthday.

"We celebrate my queen today. Happy birthday, my darling. My love for you is infinite and unconditional. Thank you for bringing so much light and love to our family and to the world," John captioned the picture he shared of his wife to celebrate her.

https://duchesscc..com/2020/12/john-legend-pens-heartwarming-message.html?m=1

Re: John Legend Wishes Wife A Happy Birthday by fati2001(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN..

(1) (Reply)

Shop All UK & USA 2020 December Deals From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / Nengi Opens Biggest Gift Ever At Her Birthday From... (video) / Jeffree Star Clears Air On Alleged Affair With Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.