Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars (34854 Views)

Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ini Edo no bad o smiley
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ovoko30:
Bros, esama of benin is a titled chief and not traditional leader. Please correct you write up. The day he posed as a traditional ruler abroad, he came back to benin to serve the ancestors if not ,he would have died. He is a highly respected chief and not traditional ruler.
I think he is the traditional prime minister sort of...like head of the Chiefs...
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Daum: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
peacekante:
The Esama Of Benin Kingdom play host to Nollywood Stars after they pained him a visit. Nollywood actors led by Ini Edo, Sam Dede, Zubi Micheal, Junior pope, Babarex were among those who the traditional ruler hosted in his kingdom.
Actress ini Edo shared the video on her Instagram account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9BdZxAr34

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Va_FDhp2c

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQELeUAMYC/?igshid=1aoxvua7frqfu

Come OP you better change this your writing. Esama is not a king even in his village. He is a highly respected Benin chief who is serving the 3rd Oba in his life time.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Daum: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Baawahala:
I think he is the traditional prime minister sort of...like head of the Chiefs...

He is just a very rich and highly respected chief who serves his king diligently. The ancestors have forgiven him for his rascality. He is not the head of chiefs
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Daum:

He is just a very rich and highly respected chief who serves his king diligently. The ancestors have forgiven him for his rascality. He is not the head of chiefs
OK thanks for the clarification.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by seguno2: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
i rather visit the church.

I rather do community service.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Antoeni(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Igbinedion Family is One of the Biggest Looters, Fraudulent and Dubious in the Whole of South-South
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by opribo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
I didnt see any face mask, it seems these people don't understand. Wear face mask and maintain at least 6 feet. It's as simple as that yet they wont hear.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Ovoko30: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
No sir, he is not the traditional prime minister. He is just a chief with so much money and influence and his son was once the governor of the state and it was through his money and influence that happened .
Baawahala:
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Yankiss(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elpipitaaa:
how many King does Edo have self?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTyTRSS-Qx0
The Esama of Benin is not a king. He is the Traditional Prime Minister of Benin Kingdom. The Oba of Benin is the only first class King in Benin and rules with Dukes or Enogies.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wow, see enjoyment.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by DelphiOracle(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Is the Esama of Benin also a traditional ruler in The bini land? Where is his Kingdom or which area does he rule over?
Anyways, Oba Gha To Kpere

Maize and Soybeans Available for Sale in tonnes and Large Quantity. I'm based in Lagos, if you serious and ready, hit me Up, see profile
his is just a chief. Not a king

1 Like

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Dyonne: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elpipitaaa:

Esama is not a king.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Xantel(f): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please and please, Esama is not a traditional ruler, he is only a well known chief in Benin.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
southsouthking:

This is the only King we know, Love and respect to the core.

Uh mo gun kha to kpe eh.
Pls what does Uhmogun mean..
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Ademoore07(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elpipitaaa:

Esama is a royal tittle, but not a king. Just like some chiefs with tittles.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by naijapatriot: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Highzik20:

Esama of Benin is not a king rather it's a chieftaincy title given to him by the late Oba of Benin.
Actually it was conferred on him by Oba Akenzua the grandfather of the current Oba
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by vulpeslopez(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Daum:

Come OP you better change this your writing. Esama is not a king even in his village. He is a highly respected Benin chief who is serving the 3rd Oba in his life time.
Esama doesn't have to be a KING in this village....that man owns a whole town.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by vulpeslopez(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
lexy2014:

When did igbinedion become a traditional ruler to d point that he has a kingdom?
that is how his title is "ESAMA OF BENIN KINGDOM" it has nothing to do with him having a KINGDOM......that was how it was conferred on him...Google him and see.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
vulpeslopez:
that is how his title is "ESAMA OF BENIN KINGDOM" it has nothing to do with him having a KINGDOM......that was how it was conferred on him...Google him and see.

Did u read d comment to which I responded to before u typed this? What makes u think I need Google to no anything about igbinedion? Is it thru Google u no about igbinedion?
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by PropertyBuying(f): 3:32am On Dec 02, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Is the Esama of Benin also a traditional ruler in The bini land? Where is his Kingdom or which area does he rule over?
Anyways, Oba Gha To Kpere
The Oba of Benin kingdom can answer that.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by GreaterFuture(m): 3:55am On Dec 02, 2020
PropertyBuying:

The Oba of Benin kingdom can answer that.
Is that Video embedded in your Signature? Lol
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Eliteklaus(m): 4:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Elpipitaaa:

the esama of Benin is not a king of any kingdom but a chief of the OBA of Benin. The vassal monarchs under the OBA of Benin are known as enogies
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Eliteklaus(m): 4:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Baawahala:
he's just a chief like the Obaseki of Benin Kingdom not any Prime Minister
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Biglugard(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Ini Edo the chief ...HOE LOW SHOW
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by xjiggy: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Elpipitaaa:

He is not a king. He is a minister in the Kingdom.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by xjiggy: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Baawahala:
the Iyase of Benin Kingdom is the Prime minister. The Benin Kingdom is organized in a way where The Oba is the Supreme ruler with ministers for different affairs. Some titles like Esama and Ezomo are not like normal chieftaincy titles. They are ministerial in nature. These group of title holders are the inner cabinet of the OBA. The Enogies are the Feudal Lords, the Edionoweres are the District heads. Everybody knows his place and all homages are paid ultimately to the OBA
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
xjiggy:
the Iyase of Benin Kingdom is the Prime minister. The Benin Kingdom is organized in a way where The Oba is the Supreme ruler with ministers for different affairs. Some titles like Esama and Ezomo are not like normal chieftaincy titles. They are ministerial in nature. These group of title holders are the inner cabinet of the OBA. The Enogies are the Feudal Lords, the Edionoweres are the District heads. Everybody knows his place and all homages are paid ultimately to the OBA
okay thanks for the clarification....
I love Benin tradition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.