Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match (48343 Views)

Raphael Mbotela, 18-Year-Old Zambia Referee Set To Officiate League Games / Stephanie Frappart: Referee Gets Massive Praise For Her Performance / Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by FullBlastLight: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Simplehuman:
She may become sentimental and siding if she develops feeling for one cute guy in the pitch.

Yap, esp when CR7, d sexiest footballer is on d same pitch wit her!

She'll be distracted or take side wit him, technically!

Or, don't u think so?

Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by tweakdude1: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
internationalman:
Wahala for young girls wey nor fit run for 1 minutes let alone 90 minutes...

Hate speech grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by Bumpo2: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
sad
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Simplehuman:
She may become sentimental and siding if she develops feeling for one cute guy in the pitch.

bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by JastSiryin(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Simplehuman:
Not even that sef. I hope the men would be able to express themselves freely and not be compelled into feeling they're somehow intimidating her. She should be treated normally
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 02, 2020
like play like play women have now entered into men"s game cheesy
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 02, 2020
internationalman:
Wahala for young girls wey nor fit run for 1 minutes let alone 90 minutes...
grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahaahaha u no lie on that but she has the body of a runner though cheesy
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by PropertyBuying(f): 4:03am On Dec 02, 2020
wman:
I trust her to do a good job. She isn't new to this.
Congratulations to this wonderful woman.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by dstar01(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2020
I've seen her officiated a match before and she was very up to the task, so I will say she's very capable.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by Edusouls(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2020
privaldo:

Clown, you talk as if men don't referee female games and even coach female teams. You enjoy double standard a lot.
of course we should because we are men the head and the superior creation, given the authority from heaven, the chosen ones, born to lead, and nothing can change that..
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by GreyLaw(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Edusouls:
Why is she officiating men’s football? For what reason,I don’t really understand this feminist oriented European nations. Men’s football is men’s football, maybe they should now include some female players with men’s team nonsense.

Those European football bodies and just plain stupid. Men's football is men's foot ball. If they want to basterdise the game they can as well allow teams to put in female players in their team. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by RealZizou(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
The ref just dey used style to watch Ronaldo grin grin
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by RealZizou(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
mattmogan88:

I share your fear dude grin
My brother the matter just dull me jare.....My brother shop which i dey use to run my hustle was looted and burned in Ibadan doing the ongoing Endsars protest.
But i can't kill myself o as long am still alive there is hope.
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by mattmogan88: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
RealZizou:

My brother the matter just dull me jare.....My brother shop which i dey use to run my hustle was looted and burned in Ibadan doing the ongoing Endsars protest.
But i can't kill myself o as long am still alive there is hope.

Sorry about that dude, the pandemic coupled with the protests affected almost everyone
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by RealZizou(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
mattmogan88:

Sorry about that dude, the pandemic coupled with the protests affected almost everyone
Yes boss.....I believe everything is going to blossom Abi make i send my aza?
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by mattmogan88: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
RealZizou:

Yes boss.....I believe everything is going to blossom Abi make i send my aza?

U Dy find something for my hempty pocket grin
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by RealZizou(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
mattmogan88:

U Dy find something for my hempty pocket grin
That empty will be loaded with cash in Jesus name
Re: Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match by mattmogan88: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
RealZizou:

That empty will be loaded with cash in Jesus name

Amen!!!! Lemme go continue my hustle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Jay Jay Okocha Holding A Football (Throwback) / Pedro Rodriguez, The First Player To Win The 5 Top Trophies In World Football / Ten Highest-paid Footballers In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.