Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Play Mobile Java Games On Your Pc With Kemulator Lite - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Play Mobile Java Games On Your Pc With Kemulator Lite (4186 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Unlimited Free Browsing On PC With Airtel Sim Using Pd-proxy.. / How Do I Configure A Tp-link 3G Wireless Lite N Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Mobile Java Games On Your Pc With Kemulator Lite by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hi guys, do you have any mobile game you wish to play on your pc? With kemulator lite, you can comfortably play any mobile java games you want to play on your computer system. I enjoyed this software alot with my predator, realfootball and pes2010 mobile games thats why i want to let you know about it.

Instructions:

1. download kemulator lite (latest version) and store on your pc. Do not run it yet.
2. Download java runtime environment and install it on your pc
3. Download your favourite mobile game (must be java) in a zip format, extract it and save in a document.
Ok now extract the kemu. and run it by clicking on one of the files kemulator.jar (with a phoney shape) when it open, click on midlet and click on load jar from the drop down menu. A window pops up, Locate your mobile game file and click on it to load. Wait and see the magic. Sorry no screen shot, i was posting from my phone. But you can read the original version with screen shots @ http://www.cyracksinternetbiz.com/2011/03/play-java-mobile-games-on-your-personal.html you can also learn how to use 2go and operamin 5 to browse on your pc. Goodluck
Re: Play Mobile Java Games On Your Pc With Kemulator Lite by Gyarados(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Ok bro. Nice share, i have huge javd games

(1) (Reply)

Share Simple Server Connection Via Hotspot With Manual Configuration / SOLD. USA Used Dell E6430 Core I5 With 1gb Nvidia, 2.5ghz For Sale. / I Just Ordered A 40" Itec FHD LED Tv On Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.