Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Access Whatsapp Web On The New UC Browser For PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Access Whatsapp Web On The New UC Browser For PC (3808 Views)

How To Switch Off Images On UC Browser For Pc / UC Browser For PC- Download The Fastest Browser For Your PC / How To Use Whats App Web On Fire Fox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Whatsapp Web On The New UC Browser For PC by henryobinna(m): 5:01am On May 14, 2015
Following the release of UC browser for PC I decided to test the new browser on various stuffs, on the process i discovered you can't chat on whatsapp on this awesome browser, so I came up with this tweak.
[hr/]
those of you who haven't tried UC Browser for PC should give it a shot, it has lots of nice features
[hr/]
in order to use whatsapp via whatsapp web on your UC Browser for PC, you have to download user-agent switcher(its a chrome extension that works on UC Browser PC).
After downloading and adding the user-agent switcher to your UC Browser you'll have to create a new user agent with this string; "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.94 Safari/537.36" after creating and activating the new user-agent you'll now be able to use whatsapp web on your UC Browser.

for a better explanation and direct download link of User-agent Switcher go to THE SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

My Pc Dedicated Video Ram Is Zero / Omatek Laptop Sound Driver / Which Tablet Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.