Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles (26887 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Nations Cup: No Time To Experiment With New Players - Rohr / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Slurity(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
I agree. Check my signature
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I thought Okocha would mention players having the qualities he stated.

The fact is that we don’t have that kind of midfielder available at the moment
Give Messi, debruyne, David Silva and Jack grealish to Rohr, he still wouldn't no what to do with them
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by hatakekakashi: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
At this rate, only yoruba midfielders can salvage the Eagles.

Iwobi
Mike
Obasi
Kalu
All have failed us.
Its time to replace them with yoruba midfielders.

This dirty politics of using only igbos must stop.
Must Nigerians practice tribalism with everything
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by MrStylish(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Abobi
GOAT
Spotted
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by hatakekakashi: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
lexy2014:

Give Messi, debruyne, David Silva and Jack grealish to Rohr, he still wouldn't no what to do with them
He will convert them to defenders
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Btaipei(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kelechi iheanacho its very good for that position.distribute and strike.he is not a natural no 9.
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Dollanaira: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oh

1 Like

Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by AgathaMoses(f): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
robosky02:
Some of Nigeria best Attacking Midfielder Rights (AMR)
1 Alex Iwobi
AM

2 Henry Onyekuru
AM (RLC), ST (C)

3 Samuel Kalu
AM (RL),

4 Ahmed Musa
AM

5 Moses Simon
M (RL), AM (RLC)
Levante

6 Oghenekaro Etebo
M (C), AM (RLC)
Stoke

7 Samuel Adegbenro
AM (RL)

8 Chinedu Obasi
AM (R), ST (C)

9 Anthony Nwakaeme
AM (RLC), ST (C)
Trabzonspor

10 Dennis Bonaventure
WB/M (R), AM (RL), ST (C)
Club Brugge

11 Larry Kayode
AM (R), ST (C)
Shakhtar

12 Peter Olayinka
AM (RL), ST (C)

13 Samuel Chukwueze
M (R), AM (RL)
Villarre

14 Ifeanyi Mathew
DM, M/AM

https://fmdataba.com/19/n/138/nigeria/best-attacking-midfielders-right
all dis ppu u listed ar far below average
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Neddstark: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lets give Rohr one last chance. He can turn things around.
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by ericmor: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Rohr does not have any business being the coach of the Super Eagles.
After spending years coaching the Nigerian team, he couldn't assemble a standard first eleven. We see new faces every time there's a game to play. NFF is corrupt
That's why they are still keeping a useless coach that has been sacked by several clubs and teams

Yes, the coach is not that tactical but are our players consistence apart from indidi and may be one or two others
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Draught: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
He's right.

We don't have a natural playmaker (CAM)..
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by olajizz01(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
thesicilian:
That coach is not a good tactician. Even if you give him a team full of the best players in the world, he'll still not win any trophy.
Sense will never desert you,but some will argued till the end of this world that rohr is a coach that has no comparison in Nigeria,but since the inception, I have known that ordinary Nigeria player who didn't trains as coach will do better than rohr.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Myhusband(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

wish we can get player like Okocha again, if I was a coach, that Alex iwobi won't even make my team B
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by PROPHETmichael: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
I disagree with JJ! What we need is a coach who can turn raw materials to finished product. So far, Rohr has proven that he lacks the capacity to do that. He lacks basic understanding of what super eagles is and why they are called super eagles.
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by arcdone(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
National team are no more eagles again, super chicken indeed, I don't want to mention it's the fault of the Coach, imagine what there embarrassing performance in qualifying last month, we need a serious tactician to manage the eagles..I think is right time we substitute Rohr, his reign is over

Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by NiRfreak(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Sometimes this gal be talking like guy..how come a Nigerian gal will have such man reasoning.. something is amiss somewhere I surmise
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Naughtysex: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yankiss:
Okocha should keep his list biko. WE dont know if he don collect egunje. There's a reason why no local coach whatever his pedigree ever leaves a good mark. We have to hire foreign nationals because they are less egunje prone. grin grin
this is why it's good to read before commenting
Now go back to read the story then compare it with your comment
try not to mock your educational background next time
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by NiRfreak(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Daily post or whoever wrote that shit is a bias big fool or just a Mikel hater.
How do you jam-packed Mikel with those Calibre of players he mentioned that couldn't live up to expectation in Nigeria Mildfield??
For the record Mikel played in the Mildfield with some of the least talented midfielders in his time for Nigeria and still won Nations cup with his experience, leadership and inspirational display. ..Some feat it took Nigeria about 20yrs to reach since 1994...To me the writer no get sense for meshing Mikel in thesame sentence as those he felt are failure
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by AsawanaDgreat: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Good but how do we get them?
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Victorclean1: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please can anybody tell me anything good that come from Northern Nigeria

All super eagles players were from the south part.

God help us
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by EASTERNPOL: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
robosky02:
Some of Nigeria best Attacking Midfielder Rights (AMR)
1 Alex Iwobi
AM

2 Henry Onyekuru
AM (RLC), ST (C)

3 Samuel Kalu
AM (RL),

4 Ahmed Musa
AM

5 Moses Simon
M (RL), AM (RLC)
Levante

6 Oghenekaro Etebo
M (C), AM (RLC)
Stoke

7 Samuel Adegbenro
AM (RL)

8 Chinedu Obasi
AM (R), ST (C)

9 Anthony Nwakaeme
AM (RLC), ST (C)
Trabzonspor

10 Dennis Bonaventure
WB/M (R), AM (RL), ST (C)
Club Brugge

11 Larry Kayode
AM (R), ST (C)
Shakhtar

12 Peter Olayinka
AM (RL), ST (C)

13 Samuel Chukwueze
M (R), AM (RL)
Villarre

14 Ifeanyi Mathew
DM, M/AM

https://fmdataba.com/19/n/138/nigeria/best-attacking-midfielders-right

No. 15: OBINNA NWOBODO
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Cmanforall: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

He would have offended his nephew, Iwobi.
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by PropertyBuying(f): 3:59am On Dec 02, 2020
thesicilian:
That coach is not a good tactician. Even if you give him a team full of the best players in the world, he'll still not win any trophy.
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by dstar01(m): 6:07am On Dec 02, 2020
The problem is we rely too much on the foreign based players. The national team need more of home based players than the foreign ones.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Yankiss(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Naughtysex:
this is why it's good to read before commenting
Now go back to read the story then compare it with your comment
try not to mock your educational background next time

You are quite correct. I just glanced at the topic. Didnt peruse. grin grin grin Thanks a lot!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by kmaster007: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by quickly: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
backbone503:
Rohr lacks tactical depth. He has been with the us for sometime now and still hasn't impacted on the team. He doesn't even have a first-11.

No such thing as 1st eleven, with first eleven any good coach can neutralize your team.

Even 94 eagles had no 1st 11.

Maybe 6/7 sure starters similar to this team.

The real story is we have average players right now
Re: Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles by Philosopher1979: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
we have play makers but we dont appreciate them
there is obinna nwobodo of Goztepe in Turkey
muazum of cd nacoonal
atiemwen in dinamo zaghreb
rabiu ibrahim is still active

BUT WE DEDPISE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTI IN A TOP 10 LEAGUE
WE HAVE TO LEARN TO APPRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / Lamine Diaby-Fadiga Stole Teammate's €70,000 Watch / 5 Super Eagles Players We Expect To Shine In The 2018/2019 Premier League Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.