Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Vacancy For An Interstate Driver ( You Must Be Married) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For An Interstate Driver ( You Must Be Married) (340 Views)

Vacancy.....vacancy.......urgent Interstate Driver; From Lagos To Calabar / Interstate Driver / Interstate Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Interstate Driver ( You Must Be Married) by Jojopikin85: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
I'm looking to employ an interstate driver specifically someone who is conversant with lagos/ibadan route. That person must be married and have many years of experience in driving and must have valid driver license. Just send a mail or cv to travelkorrect@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For An Interstate Driver ( You Must Be Married) by kuonbe(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
how much you go pay me.
I get five children. 3wives
Re: Vacancy For An Interstate Driver ( You Must Be Married) by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jojopikin85:
I'm looking to employ an interstate driver specifically someone who is conversant with lagos/ibadan route. That person must be married and have many years of experience in driving and must have valid driver license. Just send a mail or cv to travelkorrect@gmail.com
How much is the salary ?
I have someone who has been looking for a driving job since he got sacked from his previous job with Edo state government as a contract staff . He has 5 years experience and has a family .
Due to the Oshiomole and obaseki crisis he was driven away by the incumbent governor's wife that he may divulge information to the former governor. He has since relocated to Lagos to his family .
A dependable ,strong willed and reliable personal.

(1) (Reply)

POS Attendant Needed / A Young Professional Driver Is Needed On The Island In Lagos / Seeking An Information Technology Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.