Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers (21765 Views)

Ozekhome Counters Malami, Says NASS Has Constitutional Powers To Summon Buhari / Malami: National Assembly Has No Power To Summon Buhari / Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by ayenale1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Inviting him is not the issue but honourinv the invitation, bubu will never appear before them laelae
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Due to disregard for the rule of law and lawless state of the country the Senate should know better that he won't show up. Na una go go meet am for Aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Resees: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
sojfarm:
If gbajabialamila refuse to invite his buharis boss his constituents in surulere should recall him joor
If they get sense they will recall him but i doubt it majority of Nigerian citizens are insane.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Ubdavis(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Formality!
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Resees: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Time to start stoning to death all the monkeys that voted for this maggot Buhari twice.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just a drama..

Not even an interesting one which also has ended a while ago.

Nonsense everywhere!
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by naiteaw: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
ok
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by shedy03(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
Buhari and all the security chiefs should be summoned. I still Dy reason the kind dirty stuff this service chiefs go Dy use to Dy Blackmail Buhari like this...like Wtf?
Even me been dey think their continuous stay in office is not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Keemsleek005(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
I hold no brief for anybody but with the way i see things, even if they change the service chiefs or another parties come into play, things wont still change cos these stuff is more that winning a war its about idealogy. An idealogy in a way that islam idealogy cant be defeated like thay cos it been imbeded into them, i can bet u up to 30% of muslim in the north supports boko haram and these bandit secretly, and until their leaders starts to do the right thing it will be hard to win the battle, that is y even the Americans can not win the battle against an idealogy birthed thru religion. For d battle to be won its starts within them or else it will continue.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Jabioro: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Like if the dullardino had something special to explain..the reps are toothless bulldogs,their house are green and they never wanted to see anything red... Useless people..
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by petitejolie(f): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Everybody is scared of buhari. Why?
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Dantedasz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
This is hilarious!!!
This country naa waah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3BxmBQDfhQ
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Zane2point4(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sabadon:
Reps summon who grin grin grin

Why do i find this funny......which buhari? Mtchewwwwww
Honestly,summon someone who is even unfit and too old to leave his sitting room,and also sees himself as a dictator who cant be summoned by ordinary civilians.

Ths man fit deh come work by 3pm in the evening only to go back home by 5pm.

Make people that voted enjoy.auto pilot we go.

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by ceejay80s(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Did the useless rep summon buhari when protesters where killed at lekki toll gate?
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by MotiveU(f): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jokers they have started again...
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by oluwasegun007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Which buhari please...
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Igbodicool(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
AUDIO SUMMON...
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by phantom24: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
The mohamed jibril i know in Aso rock will never showup for any summond even if d sky is falling down.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
They should summon service chiefs instead

If they summon service chiefs, I can bet on Bruno's head none of them will appear. They are wasting their time contemplating whether to invite bubu because he no fit show.

When these Reps are serious we will all know.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by ThatFairGuy1: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Racoon:

See these imbeciles? They're even having conflicting opinions instead of initiating impeachment proceedings against the lifeless president for repeatedly refusing to do the needful nor sack his over worn service chiefs?

Let these stupid irresponsible rubberstamp HOR-NASS members continue to vacillate.It will surely get to them & their families.Meanwhile, there is obviously something this over worn out service chiefs know that Nigerians dont know.
Go and impeach him yourself if they refused PDP Town crier
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by InvertedHammer: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
/
I am just laughing at Gbajamiala or whatever he is called. This was how Saraki was protecting Buhari in the beginning until the devil he nurtured turned around and swallowed him. Buhari's incompetence is too glaring to be covered up.

/

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
Buhari and all the security chiefs should be summoned. I still Dy reason the kind dirty stuff this service chiefs go Dy use to Dy Blackmail Buhari like this...like Wtf?

You have hit the nail on the head. If it is not madness or senility there must be a reason he has refused to remove people that have failed so continuously, consistently and publicly.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Keemsleek005:
I hold no brief for anybody but with the way i see things, even if they change the service chiefs or another parties come into play, things wont still change cos these stuff is more that winning a war its about idealogy. An idealogy in a way that islam idealogy cant be defeated like thay cos it been imbeded into them, i can bet u up to 30% of muslim in the north supports boko haram and these bandit secretly, and until their leaders starts to do the right thing it will be hard to win the battle, that is y even the Americans can not win the battle against an idealogy birthed thru religion. For d battle to be won its starts within them or else it will continue.

When you leave your brain with your village people. Your bigotry is showing. You will support somebody that is murdering you? These are the lies you people come and spread.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by poiZon: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
seunmsg:
This is a welcome development. Enough of shilding the president from public interrogation. He should publicly expalin to Nigerians what he is doing about the worsening insecurity in the country. The killings are just too much. It is time to tell the president that enough is enough. He should fvcking resign if he cannot secure lives and properties of Nigerians again.
Resign so osinbajo will take over with tinubu as the defacto head of state?
Mba.
Let buhari continue.
In fact I will make my senator to move a motion for buhari to be made life president.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Keemsleek005(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Speaktruth88:

When you leave your brain with your village people. Your bigotry is showing. You will support somebody that is murdering you? These are the lies you people come and spread.

Oga or who ever u are seems u are, did i talk to u.if u have no manners pls dont cross my part.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by stmoriz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gerrard59:

Did you say same regarding the killings in Lekki and Oyigbo?
See oh. You one bring tribal war now. I no be Hausa oh. Abeg receive some wisdom in Jesus name. Shey na that one we Dey talk about now?
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Reference(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
dvdwed:
Gbaja or what is his name is a complete disgrace to democracy.

Both he and Mr. Lawan were put there to 'shield' the President from public scrutiny. That is and has become clear even to the blind. They were selected as guarantors of this autocracy.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Kfed4ril(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
seunmsg:
This is a welcome development. Enough of shilding the president from public interrogation. He should publicly expalin to Nigerians what he is doing about the worsening insecurity in the country. The killings are just too much. It is time to tell the president that enough is enough. He should fvcking resign if he cannot secure lives and properties of Nigerians again.

Zombie just shout sai barber and move on
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Gerrard59(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
stmoriz:

See oh. You one bring tribal war now. I no be Hausa oh. Abeg receive some wisdom in Jesus name. Shey na that one we Dey talk about now?

Simple question he cannot answer. Where I did imply tribalism? shocked
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by Ezi1993(f): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
They keep summoning,,but do nothing at the end.
Re: Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers by stmoriz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gerrard59:

Simple question he cannot answer. Where I did imply tribalism? shocked

Stf up. I know where you are heading to. Asking me about lekki and oyigbo shooting like you know me before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Bleeding - Major-general Bashir Magashi / President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria / Police Disperse Sit-At-Home Enforcers, Stop Bank Robbery In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.