Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

What I Would Do In Response To The Latest Massacre In Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Would Do In Response To The Latest Massacre In Borno State (163 Views)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Would Do In Response To The Latest Massacre In Borno State by Ravon: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
What I would do in response to the latest massacre in Borno State

1. Register and licence local vigilante groups

2. Establish 20 Nigerian Army battalions in strategic towns across the northeast

3. Commence building of a fence along the borders with Chad/Cameroon/Niger

4. Offer free uniforms and school meals to all youths in the area to encourage education

5. Get the Lake Chad Basin Authority to create 30,000 jobs in the northeast

6. Build six special high-security prisons for Boko Haram fighters where they can be trained and equipped with vocational skills

7. Establish a special paramilitary force which will be trained in rescue missions to deal with matters like the Chibok girls

8. Establish a special anti-terrorist brigade in say Damaturu, Dikwa or Chibok

9. Double soldiers allowances and offer a special bonus to anyone asked to serve in the northeast

10. Sign foreign defence pacts with say South Africa and China which commits them to assist military, supplying equipment and training personnel

Written by:

Ayo Akinfe, born in Salford, Manchester, is a London-based journalist who has worked as a magazine and newspaper editor for the last 20 years. Ayo attended Federal Government College Kaduna and obtained his first degree in history from the University of Ibadan.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2020/12/01/what-i-would-do-in-response-to-the-latest-massacre-in-borno-state/

Re: What I Would Do In Response To The Latest Massacre In Borno State by AlexBells(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Gutter Journalism !!! / Oyeyemi And Modernisation Of FRSC: An Overview Of Anti Corruption Campaigns / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.