Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs (314 Views)

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / I Want Obi In The Ballot Even If He Has To Run Under Mayeti Allah Party / Biafra: Don't Make Biafran Agitation Only An Igbo Affairs .Dr Effiong To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs by AlexBells(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
It was with great pleasure that I recieved the later from Mayeti Allah, my Fulani friends, I appreciate your concerned handshake and concern for the affairs of the Igbo nation.

I like the Fulanis and when Igboland is ready, we will work with them, they know what they want and does not shy away from it, Igbos should not make Fulani our enemies but they most understand their boundaries.

The handshake I'm seeing can be called off anytime they overstep their boundaries, Law abiding Fulanis are free to come to Igboland, but the Terrorists ones must be handled according to Igbo laws.

Fulanis can be honourable when they want to be especially when they meet their match, we also accept the Emir of Sokoto and I will watch closely from my office in Enugu to make sure that he protect the interst of the 4.5 million Igbos in the North.

I will forward the name of formal Emir Sanusi to Attoh Eze for immediate employment since he had been deposed as the Emir of Kano, thank you. On behalf of my people the great Igbo tribe, I accept the handshake.

Disclaimer, that's pure Sarcasm Up there, No apologies, Thanks

Re: In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs by Ebitimi44: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Guy you too funny atimes, come be like say na Igbos wey go fit put Fulanis in their place in Nigeria, the affinity between Fulani and Igbos is somehow, think both tribes respect themselves

3 Likes

Re: In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs by AmShocked: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Igbos and Fulanis, different side of the same coin, religious extremists one Islamic while the other Christians, both are expansionist, one in charge of Nigeria politics currently while the other in charge of the economy, I see no difference in the two

3 Likes

Re: In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs by Gang90: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
This made my day, I can't stop laughing at you accept the Emir of Kano and give Former Emir Sanusi Automatic employment lol
Re: In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs by Dovegrey: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
This guy carry aboki bloodgrin
Re: In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs by AlexBells(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gang90:
This made my day, I can't stop laughing at you accept the Emir of Kano and give Former Emir Sanusi Automatic employment lol
Who are they to intrude into Mainstream Igbo affairs, they should keep off, otherwise if they intrude into ours, we jump into theirs, no backing off
Re: In Response To Mayeti Allah's Intrusion Into Igbo Affairs by AlexBells(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dovegrey:
This guy carry aboki bloodgrin
Lol, na only you carry Aboki blood,

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram May Continue Attacks Till 2040 -buratai / Lagos East: Residents Protest Pdp’s N5, 000 Vote Buying Plan / Reactions As Lia Mohammed Speaks On Buhari's Ability To Carry On As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.