Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

’he Stair At Me A Lot, It's Irritating! Abigail & Prince 5th. 2020. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / ’he Stair At Me A Lot, It's Irritating! Abigail & Prince 5th. 2020. (285 Views)

Pictures From My Confession 5.0 By Prince Neche / I Felt Irritated When He Stairs At Me " Abigail & Prince 5, Dec. 2020 / Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

’he Stair At Me A Lot, It's Irritating! Abigail & Prince 5th. 2020. by Nairawhyte: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
The roses are always
the mornings flip feels,
blazing like a smiling wine
So calm but impressive.

It all came like a blink
Hitting the spines with arrays
Of glittering shocks.

beautiful Abigail and Prince her prince charming, is on a love roller coaster.

Today we get to enjoy their love story as told by the bride & Groom -to-be

This  is one you’d love to read.

ABIGAIL THE BRIDE - It all started when we were neighbors, His house then was an upstairs while mine was on the down floor in the compand we once lived.

whenever am at the back of my house doing chores or anything at all, he always do come to the balcony of his house and always stare at me from there.

( Whooooop! What neighbor! Laughs!!)

There was a time I got irritated by it cos everyone in my house noticed him and they were always like “Abigail ur husband is at the balcony looking for u”

That stare went on and on for months but he never approached me anytime he sees me on the road,
Until one faithful day when he finally asked for my mobile digits from the same balcony he always stands to stare at me.

Boom! That was it! The journy started

WHAT CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION?

ANS. - I don’t really know what caught my attention though, But the main thing that attracted me to him the more after I got to know him was how intelligent he was

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT HIM?

Ans.- I love so many things about him But right now none is in my head.

(LAUGHS)

But nevertheless, I love so many things about him.
( Whooooop! What neighbor! Laughs!!)

There was a time I got irritated by it cos everyone in my house noticed him and they were always like “Abigail ur husband is at the balcony looking for u”

That stare went on and on for months but he never approached me anytime he sees me on the road,
Until one faithful day when he finally asked for my mobile digits from the same balcony he always stands to stare at me.

Boom! That was it! The journy started

WHAT CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION?

ANS. - I don’t really know what caught my attention though, But the main thing that attracted me to him the more after I got to know him was how intelligent he was

WHAT DO YOU LOVE IN HIM?

Ans.- I love so many things about him But right now none is in my head.

(LAUGHS)

But nevertheless, I love so many things about him.

PRINCE- THE GROOM TO BE

WHERE DID U GUYS MET.
ANS. - We met at our nebourhood

HOW DID IT HAPPEN?.
ANS. I was always staring at her from my flat upstairs. When ever she is doing her chores at the back of her house, till she noticed I was always there staring, then she started running away. till I finally met her face to face along the street.

(LAUGHS !! WHY STARING AT HER ALWAYS? ARE YOU A BENIN SPIRIT ANGEL?)

WHAT CAUGHT UR ATTENTION?

ANS.- She is always smiling even when alone.

WHAT ARE THE THINGS U LOVE ABOUT HER ?

ANS. - Brilliant academically, hard working, and always smile no matter the issue, I can make her laff even after a hard querrel, just one word she will smile.

SPONSOERD BY MC PORCH

Re: ’he Stair At Me A Lot, It's Irritating! Abigail & Prince 5th. 2020. by greymiles: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Which one be “he stairs”

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Client Request To Take Pictures With You After The Event? / Church Orders Bride To REMOVE Her Makeup Minutes Before Wedding (VIDEO) / Caterers And Small Chops In Benin City Ekpoma Auchi In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.